1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Create A Sitemap For Blogger

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by huma89, Feb 6, 2013.

It's really not a easy process to create a sitemap for blogger. Don't waste your valuable time researching on it. You can use feedburner.com instead of it. By the way you can submit your Feedburner url as a sitemap in Google webmaster tools. That is why you can find out the exact solution about how to submit sitemap for blogger. Use this methods only if you use blogger for your blog, otherwise you can use sitemap generator tools for Wordpress.
    Thanks for your time to read this post.
    Anyways…have a great day!

huma89, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. steve4seo

steve4seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I did it so easily. I never tried it before but after reading your post, I just wanted to give a try and it worked too. http://www.xml-sitemaps.com this helped me to create sitemap for my blog. check it out.

steve4seo, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  3. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are several websites online that will do it for you. feedburner.com is a great tool to use

Giamatti, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  4. Vivek Singh

Vivek Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use online sitemap generator . They help you create easy sitemap file in few sec.

Vivek Singh, Feb 7, 2013 IP