1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Create a Perfect Blog?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Sopu, Jul 20, 2016.

I have been working as an analyst of a management software firm. Now i have decided that i professionally write the blog including what i know, but i don't have any polished writing experience that could attach more visitor. Can you guys give me some tips how could i write more effective blog for my blogsite?

Sopu, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Write, post to review sites, get critique, and apply those tips. Read up on grammar and buy a thesaurus. If you're gonna write in English, you probably have to improve your language. There are quite a few typos, wrong word-usage, wrong prepositions (I think that's what they're called - English isn't my first language) and other issues.

As for the texts themselves, you should try to visit other popular sites within the same area of expertise, and see how they write. Don't copy them, but take away some ideas about how to attack a subject, how to engage your visitors and so forth.

Ultimately, it's WHAT you write about that is important. If what you write about is interesting, people will read it.

PoPSiCLe, Jul 28, 2016 IP