1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Create a New Ad-words Account for the Same website After Suspended the previous account?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by asimfarooq633, Sep 3, 2013.

Hello All

Only PPC experts can reply on it.

Previous ad-words has suspended, now i want to create a new ad-words account with the same werbsite (that was in previous account) so tell me the clear procedure for it.

So that i can create a new account and Google should not create a problem for it while creating a new account and should not ban my new account due to using the same website in the new account.

Thanks

Asim

asimfarooq633, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  2. JonR

JonR Peon

Best Answers:
    What was the reason for the previous suspension -was it something to do with the website itself, or was it some element of your campaign?

If it was the website, then you may not be able to do anything unless you use a new domain.

If it was your campaign then I would suggest you just start again with a new email account, address, billing details etc. Then if Google suspend it again you can call them and simply plead ignorance - tell them you're an agency and the website owner has approached you to set up a campaign.

Of course this still may not get the result you want - you may need to do BOTH of the above...

JonR, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  3. @dmcadvice.com

@dmcadvice.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Once you have your AdWords account suspended you will usually receive an email from Google stating that anynew or related accounts will be suspended as well. Before you attempt to create a new account, it would be a good idea to address the issues which caused the original suspension. If you were suspended for website policy, the website that violated the policy must be fixed before you can request the suspension be removed. Simply deleting the website or removing the domain from your AdWords is not enough, at least that was the policy when I worked on the AdWords Support Team 5 months ago.

@dmcadvice.com, Sep 5, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and malky66 like this.
  4. charmtolucky

charmtolucky Member

Best Answers:
    The policy is still same. Once you have resolved the issue with your domain that you are advertising, you can re-apply for adword account. It will be good to talk to one of the Google Technical team member to get a better assistance.

charmtolucky, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  5. JonR

JonR Peon

Best Answers:
    I was once approached by a company who wanted me to manage their campaign. I quoted them a serious fee and they seemed rather to eager to go ahead. As you've probably guessed, as soon as I set up the campaign I was told by Google that they had a suspension in place on the client's website. When I got in touch with the client about it they went completely silent and I never heard from them again.

So, trying to run it via a reputable agency won't get you anywhere either!

JonR, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  6. redbyte

redbyte Member

Best Answers:
    New domain, move the content over to it, change out whatever got you the ban. Change headlines and alter header banners. Make new account and re-submit. Worked like a dream for me.

redbyte, Sep 12, 2013 IP