1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create a link to my website in yahoo answers?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Alice Smith, Aug 17, 2013.

1. alexa1000

alexa1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also tried to use yahoo answers for backlinking purpose but apparently links show up as in text form and basically it`s not a hyperlink, does it matter? for instance I tried to add a website related to IPTV service http://www.fastip.tv/ but it appeared as in text. I think we need to give up on that. at least for now.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    alexa1000, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I stopped using Yahoo answers many years ago. I don't think the platform is popular anymore. If you want to use a platform where your link will get you more visits, you should use Quora. I would class it as a successor to Yahoo answers.

MrKing01, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  3. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agrees with @MrKing01 majority of users are not using Yahoo Answers for the purpose of backlinks, but as far as Quora is concerned yes you can put the link of your website and they get hyperlink too but question is does Quora provides enough traffic? I personally used Quora for around 1-2 months but did not received a single visitor from my links :-(

dabbu347, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  4. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm also using both Yahoo answer and Quora for link building and traffic driving but the traffic from Quora is much more than Yahoo.

daica85, Sep 10, 2017 IP