1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create 3 way link exchange?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by ykgseo, Sep 21, 2012.

Hi

I want to know how to create three way link exchange ?

Any can explain me step by step

ykgseo, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  2. blee777v

blee777v Peon

Best Answers:
    When you creating Tire archtectre you must use High PR links to top most tire, It is better if you can Web 2.0 contexual link, Web 2.0 more power, I recently use kevin_d, He is very reliable seller out there

blee777v, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    3 way link exchange is something like site A link to site B, site B link to site C and site C link to site A

lifeplayer, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  4. seoraju

seoraju Peon

Best Answers:
    3 way link exchange is done only when you have two same theme (for e.g. games) related websites for e.g. Website A & Website B. Now You collect the games related websites data and request for link for the Website A but you will put their links not on your website A but on your other website B.

This is how 3 way link exchange has been done!

Thanks

10stargames - gaming sites directory

seoraju, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  5. Apexwork

Apexwork Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The easiest way is for you to set-up another website similar to your "main" website. We will call this website the "secondary" site.

Make sure your secondary site is of high quality and has good content etc.

You can then offer links from your secondary website when you make link exchanges with other webmasters, and in return you ask for the links they give you in return to be pointed to your main website.

It is also a good idea to host your secondary website on a different hosting account (different C Class) and also to use a different whois information for the domain name of that website.

Also, remember to never interlink your main website and your secondary website...that way Google will not know that you are involved in a 3-way link exchange.

Apexwork, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  6. ykgseo

ykgseo Member

Best Answers:
    Good response of my question. Thanks to all for good reply

ykgseo, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  7. sanity1984

sanity1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for explaining this. Until today I haven't even realized that this was a possibility. Thank you to those who contributed answers in such detail!

sanity1984, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  8. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty good share buds...

kinnethharring, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  9. paid-surveys

paid-surveys Member

Best Answers:
    but please note that google can detective this scheme and devalue those links.

paid-surveys, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  10. waltt

waltt Peon

Best Answers:
    But why put the secondary site on a different hosting account? As long as the site that receives the link of the main site has a different hosting account then the secondary site, you should be fine, right?

waltt, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  11. docsimon

docsimon Peon

Best Answers:
    any body need to do 3 way link exchange then use my id: prashant[dot]submission[at]gmail.

docsimon, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  12. mamtak

mamtak Member

Best Answers:
    Suppose you have your own website with jobs related site and your client also need jobs links but he is not allow you do reciprocal on his website. then if you doing link exchange you will give people link on your own site and take the link for client site it is called 3 ways link exchange.

mamtak, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  13. Eugeanne

Eugeanne Peon

Best Answers:
    Is three way linking still works after the Google Update?

Eugeanne, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  14. wasirenan22

wasirenan22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Take Site A, Site B and Site C for example In a traditional link exchange Site A will ask Site B to exchange links with each other. This is good, but a lot of people pay and charge for link exchange so Google doesn't like that too much. in a 3 way link exchange Site A will link to Site B, Site B will link to Site C, and Site C will link back to Site A. It will create a sort of web ring between the three. The idea behind this is that even though this is an exchange, they look like one way links, which gives a site a higher value than a site with exchanged links. you can try four-way or even five-way link exchange. It is almost guaranteed that you could get the maximum result to increase your Page Rank.
    So how do we do this? First all of the link request should be sent to the web designer or web master so that they can review the sites submitted to them. Every week they will choose the ones they like. After the links are approved, the web master or designer can either accept the link exchange, or offer a three or four way link exchange between your site and the sites that have been approved of. If they trust your site enough to want to exchange links with you, they may trust who you offer to add into this exchange of links.

wasirenan22, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  15. Zeeshanangel

Zeeshanangel Peon

Best Answers:
    ok i will Email you.. reply me..

Zeeshanangel, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  16. junedc

junedc Active Member

Best Answers:
    normally i do 2 way link and it doesn't really count in SEO. Thanks for the info guys.

junedc, Oct 12, 2012 IP