1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to convert video in .swf transparent background?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by nikaway, Feb 27, 2016.

Guys, help me ...

I am needing to put the transparent background in a video of me, and turn that my video with transparent background in .swf
    to be able to incorporate a web page that my flash video with TRANSPARENT background!
    I'm doing the following:

1. I recorded the video with green chroma key background, and Adobe After Effects CC took the background with the effect Keylight 1.2.
    (To do this, the background was green turned black, but if I put a picture below to see if it is really transparent, the image appears, so is transparent - OK.)

2. Renderizo this video choosing these settings all here in printscreen. I'm putting "None" there "Video Codec"
    I watched some videos on Youtube taught saying to the video is rendered with transparent background I would have to put on "Video Codec" or "On2 VP6"
    but this new version is that After Effects CC does not have this codec! And also in other versions of After Effects say it was to mark the "Encode Alpha Channel".
    But in the current version of this program does not have any of that!

3. When I import the video into .avi for Adobe Animate CC it asks me to convert to H.264, then the Adobe Media Encoder does.
    After I go there and care again converted the video in this format.

4. But there is the video with black background, and when I export to the .SWF is not transparent! What do I do?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nikaway, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  2. xxll_martin_llxx

xxll_martin_llxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you looked at this? - https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/transparent-background-swf-file.html

xxll_martin_llxx, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  3. nikaway

nikaway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I fill that option, but I when I import to Animate CC continue black background... :/

nikaway, Feb 28, 2016 IP