1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to convert one color to another (Color Theory, possibly Photoshop)

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by joliett89, Mar 1, 2012.

I have a picture with green sky and I want to conver it to pink to match the rest of a website. I heave no problem with extracting the sky and creating a Layer Mask, but I am not sure if there is a way to figure out what color values would I need to use in order to get the results that I am looking for

Here is the picture of what I am talking about: http://belerosemedia.com/colors.jpg

So basically, I know the hex value of the originial color on the picture and the hex value of the final color that I want to convert it into. Is there any way to figure out the hex value of the color that I would need to use and put it between the two on a layer and blend it together or something like that? I've been doing something like this, for now, but I was only guessing the color (and using Hue blend mode in Photoshop), and I am not able to get the result that I want.

I also tried Replace Color option, but that doesnt work very well.

Thank you in advance for any info.

joliett89, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  2. Feelme@alone

Feelme@alone Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am convert the image color. If you are interesting, please PM me

Feelme@alone, Mar 7, 2012 IP