1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to convert a Muslim to an Atheist

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by alexispetrov, Jun 21, 2010.

1. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh my fucking god. >.<' I never said that Muslim women cannot drive. I said in certain places, Muslim women can't drive - and guess what? THEY CAN'T.

I've heard you repeatedly state that you can - so let me clarify this for you one more time; I was NOT talking about. It is NOT about you. I was NOT talking about where you live. I was referring only to specific places where women cannot drive.

Clear enough for you? This is what I have been saying consistently. I didn't change it. It was NEVER about you OR your specific area. /facepalm Like I've said, and Will has seconded, PLEASE read before responding. I don't want to spend countless posts repeating myself until you finally grasp the same concept that has been in play since the first post. Fuck.

As to the second part - that wasn't my question. My question to you was, would you be willing to try something that disgusted you? If not, why judge others on the exact same premise?

alexispetrov, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  2. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its true that in some places Muslim women cannot drive. However in a VAST majority of places in the Muslim world, women can and do drive. You seem to know this and yet you tried to "generalise" this as though this is something common in Muslim countries. That is what I am arguing about. Its not really about me driving but more about you generalising and using this as a stick to beat Islam with. Well, I drive and I do wear tudung. So do millions of other Muslim women in many parts of the Muslim world. We find it liberating. Deal with it.

And I don't understand why are you invoking God's name. I thought you are an atheist?

So you need a MAN to tell you what to do? Oh my, that certainly sounds very oppressive.

Why would the headcover be disgusting? Nobody is telling you to cover from head to toe, only the hair.

Ibn Juferi, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fortunately unlike some, we arent under the impression the vote would be binding if we decided you cant wear it.

Seriously ... Saying a woman shouldnt be TOLD to wear something is not the same as saying she CAN'T wear something. Try to process that. We dont give a rats petoot if you choose to tie a piece of cloth on your head, dont care if it does or doesnt liberate you, and could care less if you do/dont remove it. Non-issue. Alex was talking about people that are forced to wear islamic attire, you just didnt read the question before your responding.

The islamic tradition of murdering people for quitting the religion might be a tad more important, so answer the question below (if you can).

robjones, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  4. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    And you have the the nerve to call ME childish? Pfft.

As I stated it first, and Will then seconded it, I daresay that if anything he was actually agreeing with me.

There is a time and a place for a man to tell me what to do, but I guarantee you it isn't in my day to day life - I run this show :p

*Yes I do know in many places Muslim women can drive, but I was addressing multiple points. It wasn't a major point, simply a minor one, I wouldn't have focused on it if you hadn't picked it up then shook it like a dog with a bone.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  5. Gr33ny

Gr33ny Peon

Best Answers:
    You my friend, need to read Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion", he has a very good chapter titled "The Moral Zeitgeist" which will teach you how our morals do not come from religion. Before arguing about religion, you need to know about religion, and not just yours. Study Atheism, Christianity, Judaism, then come back to this forum.

Atheism does not teach the meaning of life, because there is no meaning of life. Atheism studies the true natural cause of the Universe and everything inside of it. When will people realise that religion is not an answer, but the evasion of an answer?

Gr33ny, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  6. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok..can you take them to heaven at the time of judgement..............

hashif, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  7. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no heaven; there is also no hell.

And even if there were, who in there right mind would want to go to a heaven that gives male murderers a bunch of virgins and women nothing? "Oh yes, I shall enjoy eternity watching my husband fuck many other women! What a joy to be Muslim! Hurrah!"

8. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Source

@awin: I don't know about you, but it seems women who go to heaven will have a very crappy eternal life as the man's servant... What do you think about this?

DevilHellz, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  9. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    interesting point of view for an atheist. believe in god and jesus was a prophet.

pizzaman, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Egads... that would be a bloody mess -- and doesn't sound like too much fun for the ladies. What a terrible way to spend eternity.

Will.Spencer, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  11. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh puh-lease. This is called "grasping at straws". I do not believe in god(s), jesus, etc. I was simply discussing definitions. Read the other thread and that should be clear. If not, read it again.

12. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let me ask you something, and I'd appreciate a public answer. Do you find this picture objectionable?

[​IMG]

Obamanation, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Blogmaster, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  14. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw this. I love it, frankly. The rape stats for white women in South Africa are fucking scary man - 1 in 3-point-something.

15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Men and women are equal; Samuel Colt made it so.

The policies of the government of South Africa which disarm women are in reality promoting rape.

16. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Blogmaster, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  17. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
  19. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From this i understand that you are in two mind......but i believe strongly in heaven and hell.........for those who kills another man, for those who rapes girls..for those who stols another persons income....etc etc......the man who was murdered cannot live again...............only allah can find a solution for these things at the time of judgement.. ..which i and you can't........at heaven there is no selfish ..no sadness etc....so your last point was wrong.........

hashif, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  20. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I would LOVE to think that people who raped kids, hit women, etc went to hell - but the truth is we can only put them in jail.

Plus because you are Muslim, your idea of heaven has people who rape girls there - Mohammad had sex with a child who was only 9 years old, but you believe that he is in Heaven. Correct?

alexispetrov, Jun 23, 2010 IP