1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to control what ads are placed?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by cecil108, May 27, 2018.

Hi,

I have recently signed up to Google Adwords, posted the relevant code into my Head on my site, I then noticed, and had a few comments from users about the Ads showing on my site. So, as a precaution, I removed the Adwords code from my site.

Some of the ads were not appropriate for my website, it's a Men's Work site, to raise awareness for Men's Work and Men's Gatherings.

I guess at the keywords involve 'Men', the ads were quite Adult in their terms and market, totally inappropriate for my site.

How do I control what ads are shown on my site? Can I see what ads are potentially going to be shown, and say Yes/No to these?

Or is it dependant on the Search history of the user, and my site can't control the types of ads?

I am new to Adwords, and trying to understand how it's working? If I can't control the ads being used, I will not use it, as I can't afford to upset my visitors with inappropriate content!

Thanks Cecil

cecil108, May 27, 2018 IP
  2. kanhaiya91

kanhaiya91 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using a WordPress based website, you can try to install plug-ins for pushing ads on your website rather than manually putting the Adwords code.

These plug-ins let you control the type of ads that will be displayed.

kanhaiya91, Jun 8, 2018 IP