1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to continue link building strategy?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by miuannatol, Oct 27, 2015.

I have a well-optimized site with a good link building strategy .. it`s already has 30-45k quality links. The biggest part of targeted KWs are at the TOP of google. It belongs to gambling thematics and offers to play free slots online. Herre is the link http://www.slotozilla.com/ .. What can you advice as the further link building strategy to leave the competitors far in the past? Thanks

miuannatol, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was very surprised to see your site ranking for the terms it's ranking for. How long have you had these rankings?

Your site is grossly over optimized, I counted "free slots" 33 times on your homepage alone including drop down categories, that's way too many mentions of the same keyword for a single page.
    Anchor text ratio is an issue. Brand/URL anchor text is only 15% of your backlinks, this should be around 50% minimum. General anchor text is around 9% and the rest is keyword anchors, ratio way too high.
    You've lost over 12,000 links in the past month, most of your links look like SAPE links. You have 24 redirects! Dofollow 92%-Nofollow 8%.

You can increase your rankings/avoid a penalty by cleaning this stuff up, very unnatural looking profile. Use your main keyword in your Title/H1/URL these are the most important factors to On-page, then maybe the keyword once in article, then LSI keywords for the rest to avoid over optimization.
    Increase your Brand/URL link ratio to 50%, as well as increasing general ex. click here, website, no text
    When creating backlinks remember it's Quality over Quantity.

kjh-08, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  3. miuannatol

miuannatol Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for your recommendations.. I see that you know what you are saying..) About ancors - now, I`m using only brand and URL links on differents high quality sites..
    About Nofollow - how do you think the ratio of follow/nofollow is the most optimal?

miuannatol, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say there's an optimal ratio but me personally I have more no-follow links than I have do-follow. I'd shoot for around 40%. Press Releases are a great way to get high authority, brand or url and no-follow links.

kjh-08, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  5. miuannatol

miuannatol Member

Best Answers:
    What can you say about press-releases? How do you submit them to the news sites? Also, I was always interested how do they work as I thank that the Google considers such text as the duplicate content. Once, accidentally I gave the article for posting and then I saw that this article was already posted on the other site, so next day, when one article was posted 2 times, I saw that all (!) ALL queries loosed -1 or 3 positions. It was an issue and when I removed one of the articles it became much better. What can you say about press releases? In fact they are the same duplicate content. So, what rules should be met to prevent harm to site and positions? Thank you!

miuannatol, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  6. DanielMartens

DanielMartens Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you do really have 35-40K QUALITY links? If so, I think all the keywords of your site will be ranking well on google, next you should do, is to make all SNS sites ( no-follow) and make links to your 35-45k links you made before which can make your links more natural.

DanielMartens, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  7. miuannatol

miuannatol Member

Best Answers:
    SNS sites - you mean social networks? I`ve heard about such methods, but I don`t really understand where the links should be placed, what is the main criteria of selecting the social networks and pages where post should be done. Also, if you have any services - you are welcome.

miuannatol, Jan 26, 2016 IP