1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to contact ovh - soyoustart (i know it's weird but read the detail)

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by trichnosis, Oct 26, 2016.

hello;

I've a bit weird problem. i need some idea.

I've ordered a server from soyousotart.com which is an ovh brand . It has been nearly 24 hours after the order

They requested extra document for validation contact details and address detail. This is my first server from ovh. I've sent the documents nearly 24 hours ago.

I need this server quickly but they did not replied any email until now.

* do you know how to contact that i can ask "what's happening" question to real person?
    * is this normal that ovh is not responding any email? This makes thinking that ovh does not provide good support

Thanks

trichnosis, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to answer your questions based on my experience:
    1. The validation usually takes one hour to few days (I read it in their official support forum). In my experience, it takes less than eight hours.
    2. The best method to contact them is by creating a post in their support forum. Here is UK support forum. As far as I know, each customer should contact their regional support forum. As an example: France customer should visit France support forum while UK customer may use UK Support forum (available above).
    3. I have no idea if OVH rarely respond to any email. They have many customer and there could be delay in serving/replying customer.
      In my opinion, they answer their customer in timely manner. I even think they have faster response compared to other providers which provide similar services.
    In my opinion, OVH is a good company. I am quite satisfied with their services. The company even give compensations for each downtime (it rarely happen - it happened twice due to incident). About their support staff, I prefer to do everything by myself rather than asking for support. I would only ask for support if I couldn't solve the problem by myself.

I think each customer should send email to their Validation Support Staff. A Nichandle and few personal documents should be attached in the email.

Out of topic, have heard each customer should create special thread in regional support forum to speed up "Verification and Validation" process. I never created a special thread to speed up the validation process. Eight hour is acceptable time compared to others who take more than few days to get verified.

Resources:
    1. So You Start's Validation Information.

Arick unirow, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  3. mhosting.in

mhosting.in Member

Best Answers:
    your may be going there spam folder so contact with raise ticket.
    and a set server takes 0-3 days usually you need to wait... and for some time.
    and also contact them at some time intervals...

mhosting.in, Oct 27, 2016 IP