1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to configure Google captcha in a pop up form?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by kobby00, May 23, 2021.

I want to implement Google captcha to my forum but I want it to pop up when a certain button is clicked.
    Can someone understand me and please help me?

Thank You.

kobby00, May 23, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, May 23, 2021 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My experience with Google capcha (as a user) is so bad I would never put it on any webpage. If I need a captcha, I would find a better way.

Here are my issues:

1) Many pages do not show a captcha, yet if I click a submit button (for example) I get a message that I must complete the (non-existant) captcha in order to continue. FAIL!

2) Other pages show the captcha box, but the box is NEVER in focus, so it is IMPOSSIBLE to click it. FAIL!

3) If I can click the box (it is in focus), often I get an INFINITE worm going in circles. FAIL!

4) If perchance I get a slate of pictures to select from, I can DELIBERATELY click the WRONG pictures and get past the captcha. FAIL!

Until Google fixes those problems, I see no reason to anger my visitors by using their captcha.

mmerlinn, May 23, 2021 IP
  4. FrogeHost

FrogeHost Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting. I've never had these issues with sites that use reCAPTCHA.

FrogeHost, May 30, 2021 IP