1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to collect emails ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by imoteb15, May 24, 2010.

Hi :) How i can collect emails. I learn about the email marketing but i dont know how exactly i can collect emails.Offer some product or ?Wich is the software to collect emails if i offer some ebook :) thanks a lot im a newbie of this :)

imoteb15, May 24, 2010 IP
  2. Mr_Spike

Mr_Spike Member

Best Answers:
    best way to collect emails is by using a mailing list provider 2 of the best known ones are GetResponse and Aweber, you will then need to build an optin page to collect your email addresses, then market your optin page usually good method is to offer something free as an incentive to signing up then give this item on the thank you page after your customers have signed up and double optd into your list.

Mr_Spike, May 24, 2010 IP
  3. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    You can use an autoresponder service like Aweber or Getresponse.

- Dynashox -

dynashox, May 24, 2010 IP
  4. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, the best way to do it is to build your own list by enticing people to join your opt-in page -- this is usually done by offering something free in return for their email addresses. For spammers, there are software that could collect emails on the net -- but this is something not really recommended for good.

theAdviserMe, May 24, 2010 IP
  5. coopersPick

coopersPick Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of niche are you looking for I have a few ways to help build your list. I guess just PM me.

coopersPick, May 24, 2010 IP
  6. dini patel

dini patel Banned

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I don't think it's the beat way to advertise - i delete everything from unrecognized emails and i know others who do the same. also, if your shop becomes knows as a nuisance then you will not get as many customers. try links from other web pages

dini patel, May 24, 2010 IP
  7. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess its all depend on your product & service. You have to narrow it down and slowly build up your email list!

Justin_Dupre, May 24, 2010 IP
  8. poplar

poplar Member

Best Answers:
    great sharing, i wil have a try

poplar, May 24, 2010 IP
  9. haiwin

haiwin Peon

Best Answers:
    you may use some software to collect email address. in my opinion , it is wasting of time because most of emails you sent would be marked spam

haiwin, May 24, 2010 IP
  10. MarkAndrews IMCopywriting

MarkAndrews IMCopywriting Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out...

AutopilotCashFormula by Matt Wolfe, it's right up your street...

http://www.AutopilotCashFormula.com

In a nutshell, the product is sheer brilliance showing you exactly how to collect subscriber emails for autoresponder purposes, quickly and very easily.

The marketing advice is nothing short of brilliant and inspired.

Sure, of course it costs to invest in the system - (tiny $100) you should get this back within about 2 weeks and then be well on your way to making a great deal of profit month on month indefinitely...if you follow Matt's advice to the letter.

Consider this fact...

Every single email subscriber is worth to you on average $1 per person each and every single month.

Develop a great personal relationship with your list, don't oversell them constantly, give them lots of stuff which is ultimately going to be useful to them all, keep on track with the reasons why they signed up to your list in the first place and you'll soon enough have thousands of dollars coming in, month in, month out indefinitely.

Of course, writing a great series of autoresponder emails will certainly help and again in this regard, you can make some real blunders if you do not know or are aware of what you are doing.

To be on the safe side, consider hiring an autoresponder copywriter who is well used to developing business relationships in print online.

Their service will pay for itself many, many times over.

Do your list building the right way and you'll later thank me for this sound business advice - guaranteed.

Again, the link you need right now is...

http://www.AutopilotCashFormula.com (Non affiliate link)

Best,

Mark Andrews...

11. JHybrid

JHybrid Peon

Best Answers:
    Software has a higher perceived value so give that away.

JHybrid, May 25, 2010 IP
  12. potharry

potharry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to collect is to give them something free of charge i.e. e-books.
    Be careful in some states thhere is a law "Don't email".) So before sending emails give them opt-out right that they may always unsubscribe.

potharry, May 25, 2010 IP
  13. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    Do a giveaway and require people to join your newsletter to win

sweetcrabhoney18, May 25, 2010 IP
  14. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    yes this is good ways, you can also make a subscription page to get newsletter...
    afterward maybe you will get some...
    but keep in mind not to spam everyone

petr_ind, May 25, 2010 IP
  15. jason_simpson

jason_simpson Peon

Best Answers:
    U can very well collect the email IDs from various forums that sell emails. I have seen many forums, directories selling Email Ids to various advertising sites.

jason_simpson, May 26, 2010 IP
  16. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you i'd run a competition which requires people to sign up to take part in. Its cheaper than using software and you get your email addresses

Jon1771, May 26, 2010 IP
  17. mrockz619

mrockz619 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also Buy Email Opt-in Lists from various websites and forums .. search google

mrockz619, May 26, 2010 IP
  18. gjuro

gjuro Member

Best Answers:
    It is not very useful to collect just e-mail addresses without knowing what those people really need. So it is smart to find a blogs and web sites with your niche and ask them to add your web site in their e-zine, newsletter or you can also guest post there. It is a lot better strategy.

gjuro, May 26, 2010 IP
  19. Jrhodes

Jrhodes Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use a tool called web data extractor... of course you will have to pay for a license but it will get you a VERY long list of emails, phone numbers, etc. Vector Informatics Dealer SEO program has reported using this tool for testing but has note implemented it.

Jrhodes, May 26, 2010 IP
  20. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To give you email addresses, you need to provide people with an incentive. People fear rampant spamming but if your incentive is big enough you’ll get lots of emails to build your list.

WorksForWeb, May 27, 2010 IP