1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to choose products to sell?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Mysticwonton, Nov 27, 2011.

1. olalinks

olalinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sell things which i think is useful for visitors, freelancers.
    Sell and make a free share.

olalinks, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  2. Khaidem

Khaidem Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, need your suggestions how can i sell products fat bunner in UK , please check out my page : http://www.nutriaid.co.uk/fat-burner/index.php

Khaidem, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  3. ceekeigh

ceekeigh Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure that you know the product that you sell to avoid being messed up.

ceekeigh, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  4. secure7478

secure7478 Peon

Best Answers:
    absolutely watchcount.com is very useful

secure7478, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  5. gajjarcompressor

gajjarcompressor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend,

You can choose keyword of your product and do seo work on website.

gajjarcompressor, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  6. mywindowsol

mywindowsol Peon

Best Answers:
    You first have to ask yourself, can you reasonably deliver a lot of visitors to this offer? If you can't think of a exclusive position in a aggressive market, you'd just be spending your some time to effort, even if the item or service did provide well.

mywindowsol, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  7. stocksunglasses

stocksunglasses Peon

Best Answers:
    Get sunglasses, eye glasses, Spectacles, Fashion Sunglass, Best Sunglasses, Cheap Sunglasses Online, instant 30% - 60% off retail - stocksunglasses.com

stocksunglasses, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  8. printbooth.in

printbooth.in Peon

Best Answers:
    It is completely depend on online visitor now a days peaople know the importance of time money and so after market analysis we can choose anything which is suited well according to the present demands. e.g - Thesedays people are more excited to use Tab and iphone and many more things in India.

Printbooth India

printbooth.in, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  9. jasssimth5

jasssimth5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes dear its true but for make money you need some research that what is costumer need. It help you so much.

jasssimth5, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  10. printbooth.in

printbooth.in Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes agree with you ! today online analysis about user or customer needs keep more & more importance from the online services point of view.

Thanx

Printbooth India

printbooth.in, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  11. nicolasmith502

nicolasmith502 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can search a new and unique product to sell and getting more business for this term of busniess

nicolasmith502, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  12. michaelyx

michaelyx Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd suggest selling items from cheap chinese sites, more profit that way.

michaelyx, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  13. jackcy

jackcy Peon

Best Answers:
    this Your question also has been bothering me.First, you have to ask yourself, what can you do, what are you interested in.If you decide to do something, please put into real action.

jackcy, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  14. appointmentscr

appointmentscr Active Member

Best Answers:
    try something you are very passionate about it and you can find the best products availiable..

appointmentscr, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  15. five_fives2000

five_fives2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should sell Unique items,small,easy to post and they can buy more for use.:D

five_fives2000, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  16. hoangvu

hoangvu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can sell what you want but first you need have it before

hoangvu, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  17. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid the big price items (i.e. Canon camera) or popular products (e.g. iPad) these products subject you to potential fraud plus big retailers you cannot compete with due to their purchasing volume or the manufacturer restrictions to stocklist they sell their products through. Research, research, research the product(s) you want to sell otherwise you'll be throwing your money after bad ideas which don't bring you ROI. Do you want to offer a product or service or both? This is what you need to consider; you are your best asset! If you have a skill or talent market it. Or you could come up with "Why didn't I first think of that first?" idea & begin marketing it to see if you generate interest & possibly sales. Lastly know what people interests & values are besides whats trendy at or for moment.

muffet, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  18. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At first you have to identify what is people need. you can try with Google.

spider_web, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  19. Scotty Mack

Scotty Mack Member

Best Answers:
    This is the age old question - should I sell what I'm interested in or something I know can make me money? In an ideal world, you can do both but limiting yourself to only your interests limits the scope of what you can sell. I, personally, only care about making money. I have had quite a few profitable websites selling products that I was not the least bit interested in.

A funny thing happens along the way; though, the more you sell the product, the more interested you become in it. The more times you have to answer questions, the more knowledgeable you become about your niche. You start reading about it, you start looking for more information so that you can answer customer questions more readily. At some point, much of your life becomes consumed by this product that you never would have thought would be of interest to you. You may even find that you really like it!

The key to finding the right thing to sell is to get a good keyword tool. The free keyword tool I use lets me enter random "seed words" (like "dog," for instance) and it generates all kinds of results. It shows the keywords that people are typing in relating to that seed word, shows how many people per day are typing those exact keywords in and it gives a "Market Opportunity Score" (M.O.S.) for each of those keywords. It even puts bold type around the keywords that will be relatively easy to get onto page one of Google for. I only wish I had time to build all of the websites that tool has given me great ideas for.

Finally, you obviously will need to find a supplier. In an ideal world, you may be able to get the manufacturer to dropship directly to your customers for you. That way, you won't have to carry inventory and deal with shipping/packaging hassles. My experience has been that if you are nice and highly praise their products, even if the manufacturer will not dropship for you, they will usually provide you with the contact information of their distributors who quite often do.

Scotty Mack, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  20. CoolDE

CoolDE Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I find good products in www.wuanto.com . Here you can find the Most Popular Items on Ebay.

CoolDE, Sep 5, 2016 IP