1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to choose categorys

Discussion in 'Directories' started by billaforu, Sep 14, 2013.

i have just started a new website ie http://www.healthformenswomens.com.I wanted to do directory submission to this website.My main category for this is health and i have differnt pages like weightloss,health,skincare,beauty care likthis i have some pages.any one suggest me how to choose a cateogory and how to do directory submition correctly

billaforu, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  2. stoner3221

stoner3221 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try Health > Woman Just read and follow the submission guidelines for submission.

stoner3221, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  3. Alex jones

Alex jones Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should go for the feature one with the main category of heath as you have so many issues pertaining to this subject.

Alex jones, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  4. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can post a new category such: beauty salon, spa & massage, relaxation, etc

ktp2012, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. Lee Fox

Lee Fox Peon

Best Answers:
    I always search for my products or services first on the site in a separate tabs whilst navigating to the correct category in the second. Cuts down a lot on unapproved submissions.

Lee Fox, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  6. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you that, Instead of home page submission you can submit the internal page also. Based on your internal pages you can do submission for ex. if you want to submit the skincare page then submit that in the category like Health->Beauty->Skincare...

Thanks,
    Peter

seoaceindia, Oct 3, 2013 IP