1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to check which keyword make one click?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lapidus, Jun 16, 2017.

Hello folks

How i can find in Google Adsense panel which keyword made revenue on my ad.I was have today click 2.27 $ on one click, now i ask my sel, how to find which keyword has make this click.

Thanks

lapidus, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  2. saurav mitra

saurav mitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    u ar going to google adword then shin in and go to tools then click keyword planner and type ur video type like recipe, mobile etc. they suggested u which keyword rate is high.
    healthrecipesfornatural.blogspot.in

saurav mitra, Jun 17, 2017 IP
  3. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Saurav i was not mean on that. I want to find out which keyword made revenue of 2.27$ on my ad. Example: Visitor come to my website,but before he type some keyword or whatever,then he click on one of my ads and i earn 2.27$ for one single click. Then i want to find which keyword made revenue of 2.27$ for one single click. Or maybe that is not from keyword,maybe is only for some ad which is not related with my website title,description or keywords at all.

lapidus, Jun 17, 2017 IP
  4. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Google Adword Keyword Planner to check the CPC of your keeywords. Google Webmaster Tools shows you the number of click for your keywords.

Munna Hossain, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  5. MaddyMaddy

MaddyMaddy Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the mood of Google. Can't say exactly.

MaddyMaddy, Jul 8, 2017 IP