1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to check several keywords in Overture keyword tool

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by irongloves, Jun 12, 2006.

Hi,

I'm looking for a website or software that let me check all keywords at once.

I will try to explain better. If you use the Overture keyword tool online ( http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/ ) it will let you check just one keyword at a time.

If you have a list of 100 keywords you would like to check, it will take forever!

Is there a software or website that will check all my keywords at once, showing the search counts for each of them?

Thanks M8
    Irongloves

irongloves, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  2. WebFreedom

WebFreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Irongloves,

I'm not aware of any software or product that will do exactly what you're asking, but since no one else is answering, I figured I'd throw in my two cents. ;) You can use the AdWords Traffic Estimator (part of the AdWords suite of tools) for a list of keywords. (If you don't have an AdWords account, you can open one for free, and it will remain free so long as you don't activate it.) Once you've entered your list of keywords, enter the countries for which you want to return data, and the Traffic Estimator will provide a list of PPC bid prices, by keyword. This is obviously not the same as search count, but it's probably a pretty good estimate, i.e. the higher the bid price, the higher the search count.

HTH,
    Sam

WebFreedom, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  3. BFTUK

BFTUK Banned

Best Answers:
    Only just seen this thread.

It sounds like you need to head over to my site:

www.quickwhois.co.uk/overture.php

A bulk overture keyword tool which allows you to search 18 different countries Overture scores.

Be patient though when running big lists it does take some time!

BFTUK, Sep 29, 2006 IP