1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to check content quality.

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by hashim17, May 4, 2012.

any body else can u tell me. how can i check content quality.do u know any website please share with me.

hashim17, May 4, 2012 IP
  2. Jteph

Jteph Member

Best Answers:
    Try copyscape(dot)net. Good luck.

Jteph, May 5, 2012 IP
  3. nazy.exe

nazy.exe Member

Best Answers:
    copyscape(dot)com or copyscape(dot)net ?

nazy.exe, May 5, 2012 IP
  4. webstil

webstil Peon

Best Answers:
    copyscape(dot)com :)

webstil, May 5, 2012 IP
  5. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I have just used only copyscape(.)net.

xendurinan, May 5, 2012 IP
  6. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    Quality and Duplicate content are two different things and I'm not sure which one you were asking. Of course for duplicate content I use duplichecker.com because it's free. For quality content that is a little harder. First your English needs to be good and your writing needs to have a "Voice" to it. This means a personality of some sort. If your writing is good but dry and boring no one will want to read to the end. The first thing you should do is read your content back to yourself out loud. If you stumble over the sentences or words then your reader probably will too. Check grammar and spelling, but remember that some words that are spelled correctly will still be the wrong word.

As far as a site that can help you determine this I can only suggest you have someone else you trust review it for you, or if it's something big it might be worth paying an editor from Fiverr.com to look at it for you. Sometimes you can find forums for writers that will also review your work.

The best way to see how good your work is would be to sign up with either Textbroker or another broker for writing. You will be told to submit a sample and they grade it. Even after you are accepted to write for them every single article you write will be graded with helpful points of what you did wrong, if anything.

Hope this helps.

Rhonda

rhondag, May 5, 2012 IP
    oo87 likes this.
  7. ContentVisionz

ContentVisionz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said there...:) quality of a content and duplicate content is two different thing and copyscape doesn't work on Quality...;)

ContentVisionz, May 6, 2012 IP
  8. axxil

axxil Member

Best Answers:
    You know, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you know the subject you'll know if it's good quality or not. Does the writer have any interest in what he or she is talking about is the most basic question one answers in reading the article. But just read it as someone who wants to know about the topic would read it. If you aren't enthused in some way it can't be all that great...

axxil, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  9. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    How well is your comprehension of the language the article is written in? Speaking, writing, and reading a language are different skills. Some people can speak a language, but they have poor skills when it comes to reading and writing the language. If you are not strong in the written form of the language, then hire someone to proofread your content who has strong skills in the language.

No website/tool is really going to be able to tell you if the quality of the content is good or not. There are tools to use to check for plagiarism, spelling, and grammar, but these tools do not replace a human reading the content. Only a person can really tell if the content is of good quality or is of poor quality. Content is written for people, not the search engines or miscellaneous tools.

TextServices, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  10. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey you are absolutely rite there is no any tools which create quality content but yes you can check you content whether it is duplicate or not and for duplicacy checking you ca use copyscape and duplichecker.com.......

But yes for quality content the best tool is your mind and your thought there is no any tool another this......hope you understand..

Thank you.....

easycontent, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  11. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As was said about, duplicate and quality are two different issues. I am going to assume you mean quality, in which case you should hire someone who speaks English as a first language (or is fluent as secondary language) to check and edit it.

Of course, I am assuming you are speaking about English articles; the same applies to other languages, as well. Just get a fluent editor. :)

oo87, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  12. Max Sanders

Max Sanders Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use this tools - plagiarismdetect[.]com if you means checking content for plagiarism.

Max Sanders, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  13. Popularity Rank

Popularity Rank Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tools but not totally free...after complete to scan upto 550 words, it needs money for more use...

Popularity Rank, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  14. Swift Tony

Swift Tony Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think http://www.plagtracker.com/ is a great tool for measuring quality of the content. Of course it's main purpose is to analyze text for plagiarism and duplicate content, but it also checks text for grammar mistakes which is a big plus. Grammatically correct unique content is exactly what Google likes.

Swift Tony, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  15. Jing_MorinHosting

Jing_MorinHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've known http://ezinearticles.com/ where you submit your unique articles and get approved. It's very accurate and very keen in checking your content.

Jing_MorinHosting, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  16. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Software, no matter how advanced, can't "read" as a human would. Certain sentences might pass all the software checks, but when an actual human, (especially one where the content is written in their native language), reads the content, it's not quite right. The quality drops instantly and so does the sites credibility. If your site actually matters, something you would sign your own name to, hire a qualified proofreader.

TextServices, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  17. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there's a software out there or a guide you can follow to determine if your article is a quality article. We all have different standards of quality. What may be good to me, may be average to you. Just do your best, put your article out there, and let the users/readers tell you what they think about it.

Have a good weekend!

affilorama, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  18. 1998

1998 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First, you need to define what is a quality content ?
    I think we can use some technical criteria like HTML markup semantics, images...

1998, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  19. ArticlesUK

ArticlesUK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Only you will know if the content is quality and for that you'll need to have a 'feel' for the subject. Copyscape may check for duplication but if your article has been through a spinner then it will read like 'robotspeak' and any visitors you get will leave before the end of the first paragraph..

ArticlesUK, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  20. ferma231

ferma231 Member

Best Answers:
    I think to get quality for content is to read it and read it as you are the people who will read content on your site.

No website can tell how good or bad it is, maybe copyscape, but it tells if article is unique not about quality

ferma231, Apr 16, 2013 IP