1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to change the G+ address in Google search results for company?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by MEF1, Jun 2, 2015.

Hello! I'm a newbie at G+ and need some help please! When searching the name of our company, the India address is showing at the top of the search results, our India G+ profile: http://screencast.com/t/2IO5mupAdN

My Question: I'm aware that we need to first create a G+ profile with the U.S. headquarters address, but how do I make sure that the U.S. address shows up in the search results for our company with Google maps/Google Plus and not the India address? We don't have access anymore to the India G+ account to manage it.

Any help people here can provide is greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much.

MEF1, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  2. andrewclarkson

andrewclarkson Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, to be honest there's no guarantee that once the U.S. location is created in Google My Business that it will show in the SERPs when doing a brand search. Since it will be a "younger" listing than the India one, it will have less authority and Google will probably NOT show it at all for the first little while.

It also depends on where you are searching from. Google is more often going to show the business closest to where you are searching from - hence it being a "local" result.

andrewclarkson, Oct 21, 2016 IP