1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to change google profile adress or use blogger on different Google account?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by fatymid, Jul 11, 2015.

Let me briefly explain.
    SEMrush
    In 2010 I made YT channel and the linked it to google account as everyone did. I also run blog on blogger, sadly on the same account.
    The point is, that when I try to link my google account with blogger, it appears with an URL that I created (I?) making my channel. I wonder if I can completely change it.
    If I try to create a new google+ page for my blog the URL can't be customized, as I provide link to my blog, verify that site and then try to change URL - it gives me URL in which I can only add letters and numbers. Useless.
    Any help?

fatymid, Jul 11, 2015 IP
    SEMrush
  2. kamentk

kamentk Member

Best Answers:
    I think that it is not possible. Google has strict rules for the custom URLs. They have to be conected to your name. I think you can make a g+ page with the name you want and wait to qualify for custom name. If I have understood your question this will work for you.

kamentk, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  3. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    no help dear after verification u cant do anyhth. u need to start again..

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 23, 2016 IP