1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to catch domain name?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Hrci, Jan 13, 2023.

Hey guys

Im new here. ;)

I wondering does anyone know diference between catching domain on dropcatch or catched?

Example,
    I follow some high DA domain name on experied domains net. which is pending for delete, and I backorder that domain on catched. But almost every time I missed domain and some other pick that domain without auction.
    Do you know why?
    Is dropcatch faster than catched service or must be some other way how to first pick domain.

Thanks for help

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
    Hrci, Jan 13, 2023 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Drop catching is all about power. Companies setup registrars which they use to try and catch the domain. DropCatch has the most registrars for drop catching in the com/net extensions, so they pretty much get anything they want. Smaller places like Catched are much less competitive and can only get what the big places (like DropCatch, NameJet, SnapNames) don't want. If there is an expired domain you really want in the com/net extension, backorder it through DropCatch.

DropCatch has over 1000 registrars in their arsenal. Catched is probably lucky if they have a dozen. Think about that and you can get an idea on just how much more power DropCatch has when compared to Catched.

FPForum, Jan 23, 2023 at 11:34 PM IP
  3. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think drop-catching a domain name is practically a race between you and others, I think you should take watch on DropCatch all time, then you will get a domain which is expiring soon.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 24, 2023 at 11:05 PM IP
  4. RockOn4

RockOn4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Drop catching is when someone registers a domain name that has recently lapsed from ownership by a person or company.

RockOn4, Jan 25, 2023 at 1:00 AM IP