1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to cash out my adsense payment?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Ramzan Ra, Mar 10, 2014.

I got approved for adsense and earned 150$
    Now i want to cash out my payment. please suggest me a simple way to get payment in pakistan.

Ramzan Ra, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  2. EpicAffiliateGuy

EpicAffiliateGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there, first of all you should add a payment option on your account so for Pakistan you need to write down your name and address for a Check which they will give you. Also they should have gave you a PIN for your first $10 earnings so that they could verify you but anyhow yeah you need to add a payment option for them to give you. Once you have done this, then you'll be eligible for payment which they give at the end of next month I believe.

EpicAffiliateGuy, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  3. Syed_Mohsin

Syed_Mohsin Member

Best Answers:
    There are only two payment methods that adsense provides. One is BANK ACCOUNT And the other is Western Union quick cash :)
    If you in Pakistan, then WESTERN UNION would be the best choice because you will get easily paid through this and if you choose bank account then they can make your account banned because they usually don't trust our banks! Hope you got the point. Thanks !

Syed_Mohsin, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  4. Ramzan Ra

Ramzan Ra Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes! i selected Western Union methods. now they will send me pin code. how much time it takes to reach?

Ramzan Ra, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  5. Syed_Mohsin

Syed_Mohsin Member

Best Answers:
    Your PIN Code will be shipped to your home in about 15 days from the issued date ?
    Its also depends from which area you belong in Pakistan. Thanks

Syed_Mohsin, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  6. king666

king666 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will take maybe 15 day. It depands on which area you are belonging in Pakistan.

king666, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  7. dini patel

dini patel Banned

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you mean by "Cash out" your earnings. It is done automatically when you reach your payment threshold and any holds in your account are removed.

dini patel, Apr 3, 2014 IP