1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to cash cj.com checks in Indian banks.

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by drfaizan, May 29, 2011.

Dear Dp members, Most of you actively working with cj.com must have got a check from them. Recently I got 2 checks as well (I have delayed for so long depositing the first check meanwhile 2nd was also arrived) from cj but I am very confused on how to cash them.

While depositing the check in my bank which bank name I should mention? It is written Wells fargo bank NA on cj.com check but I am confused about the bank address. Is it North America?

Can you please advise on how to cash the cj.com checks for Indians? What should I mention while depositing the check to bank?

Also can you mention how much time it may take for the funds to appear in our account?

Thanks,

drfaizan, May 29, 2011 IP
  2. sundeep.shetty03

sundeep.shetty03 Peon

Best Answers:
    See try to deposit is like as you deposit as normal cheque...... and NA === North America and it take 20 business day to clear your cheque and you should mention affiliate marketing..... behind the deposit slip.... because bank wont know for what u got paid....

sundeep.shetty03, May 29, 2011 IP