1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to cancel Paypal subscription at Network Solutions?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Krakatao, Jun 19, 2014.

Hello!

I bought domain name at Network Solutions and I just found out that I am being charged every single month 7$ for Private Registration, Premium DNS and Web Forwarding even I didn't selected them on registration of the domain. They took me already 35$ and I don't have the option to cancel it. What a scammy company!

Please help me somehow?

Krakatao, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  2. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried cancelling the agreement/subscription on PayPal side? You can manage who can take payments and your subscriptions from there, so you should be able to stop the payments.

Have you tried contacting their support (Network Solutions, not PayPal)? I'm sure they could correct this easily for you :)

ironcladservers, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  3. Krakatao

Krakatao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I checked my Paypal account at Profile > My Money > My preapproved payments > Update and here is screenshot:
    [​IMG]

I don't see any cancellation button?

[​IMG]

Again I can't cancel it on Network Solution. I paid 40$ until now and costs rise every month for 8$ even I didn't select these 3 options upon domain registration. Wtf is this?

I already contacted Network Solution yesterday but still no answers. Avoid Network Solutions scam company at all costs! If somebody knows how to cancel this please help me!

4. ironcladservers

Best Answers:
    I'm sure they will answer eventually and help things on their side of it shortly.

However on PayPal side, click on "Network Solutions, LLC" and once you are in the next page there should be an option there to render that subscription inactive.

5. Krakatao

Krakatao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK thx for your help! I finally found "cancel" button after I clicked on Network Solutions. Will try to ask for 40$ refund from them because I remember very well that I didn't select any additional options. This is NOT how legitimate business is done.

6. ironcladservers

Best Answers:
    No problem at all. I can advise they might not do a full refund since from what I can see on the screenshot the subscription has been in place since January, so they may instead offer a partial refund since the service in question was likely provided during those months (even though not requested by you), and they may say that it isn't their fault that it wasn't noticed by you until now (as they were also likely not aware that you weren't supposed to get those extras, after all how could they know there's something wrong such as this until they are advised).

Best of luck though hopefully they do a full refund for you :)

7. Krakatao

Krakatao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thx for your concern. I want to close this thread by saying that I received full refund and they were very helpful, so I am backing my bad words about them. Maybe there was an error on their side but who knows because there wasn't any option to cancel these services on their dashboard. However this case is now resolved. Thx for your help once again ironcladservers!

Krakatao, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  8. Chris Yau

Chris Yau Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have same problem with Network Solution, they charge me with some service I never required or requested, would you please tell me how to cancel it ALL? Thanks a million

Chris Yau, May 17, 2016 IP