1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to bypass a hold on my funds

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Branden D Bullerin, Nov 8, 2019.

Okay so I created a PayPal business account just so I could sell somebody my Disney and Universal tickets and now they're holding on $300 for 21 days I have already sent the verification that the tickets were sent via email and also the lady I told them to call PayPal and confirmed but I was legit and the tickets were legit so how do I bypass them holding it for 21 days anybody know tell her I'll catch up

Branden D Bullerin, Nov 8, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Doubtful that you can do anything. If you don't want PP et alia to hold funds, then DON'T use those services. I quit using PP decades ago because of their asinine policies and now only use checks, money orders, and cash when buying OR selling.

mmerlinn, Nov 8, 2019 IP
  3. Ziga

Ziga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wait 21 days and get your money ...do not mess with PayPal, because they can ban you and then you will wait 180 days for your money ..Just relax and wait, money is on the way :)

Ziga, Nov 9, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You can kiss goodbye to that $300. Unless the buyer is someone you actually know I'd say they're going to do a chargeback and you'll be out of pocket. Retailers lose product every day due to shoplifting, theft as a servant. Because you're new to the world of online retailing your risk of loss is greater.

sarahk, Nov 9, 2019 IP