1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to built a awesome blog?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by nomanemb, Jun 12, 2013.

I want to know can any one tell me how to create a best blog.

nomanemb, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  2. Deepak Chaubey

Deepak Chaubey Member

Best Answers:
    First Thing About Blog Niche. Choose a blog host and choose templates related to blog niche.
    Start promoting in social network and build targeted audience. :)

Deepak Chaubey, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  3. Stephen Moyers

Stephen Moyers Member

Best Answers:
    Hey first decided on which plat from you want to build the blog like blogger, WordPress, blog etc. Once you decide platform then select your domain name and then select any theme related to your niche and start updating your blog with unique and quality content. After updating content on your blog start sharing and promoting your content on the web.

Stephen Moyers, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  4. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is something that makes blog awesome?? It is content that is on blog and people who reads it.. I'm a web designer but still design isn't most important thing.. Of course, if you want people to like your blog more, you must have nice design, but still without powerful content and people who want to see it, design isn't important.. So my advice to you is to make a blog with high quality articles and bring traffic on it...

VukasinI, Jun 18, 2013 IP
    Wordpress Design likes this.
  5. natyk

natyk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course first you must build a page. You can use ready templates (internet you have access to lot of them) or build yourself (here I can recommend Artisteer - especially for beginners). After create a unique content, choose images, but not much and make seo friendly page. If you choose Wordpress you can for free install very practical SEO plugin.

natyk, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  6. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I always suggest that new bloggers focus on the blog for the first year of its life. Be an active poster and post at least once a day to once every other day, especially for niche-based blogs. Advertise here and there on social media, forum signatures, blog comments and word of mouth. However, the main focus should be your content for at least a while after you launch the blog. Basically, you want to have a lot of fresh and unique content present when you really start to promote the blog. :)

Shawn Gossman, Jun 19, 2013 IP