1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build your adsense payments

Discussion in 'Payments' started by KaiContent, Oct 25, 2010.

Hi,

I have a new article directory with over 2500 articles. I am not getting any adsense pay..or clicks to get the pay. How do I increase my clicks so I can get paid by google?

KaiContent, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  2. danger9918

danger9918 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you getting enough traffic ? Did you make sure the ad-placement is appropriate ?

You have a "new" article directory with over 2500 articles; I'm pretty sure all of those are posted in XXX+ sites on the internet. My point is Google won't be giving you any good rankings in its SERP.

Danger9918

danger9918, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  3. teen

teen Peon

Best Answers:
    Still waiting PIP in Vietnam now.

teen, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  4. KaiContent

KaiContent Member

Best Answers:
    @ teen: what kind of reply is that and I dont think it refers to anything I questioned about

@danger: yes it is still new. I have only had it running since August. I have a wide category list for writers to submit to. I noticed that most views are really coming from sign ups. I need for views to come from people that are actually searching for the material that is on my directory. I do not allow XXX material on my site.

KaiContent, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  5. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    XXX here means "hundreds", not adult, misunderstanding.

When I released the dictionary it had about 1000 entries, but I linked it in from a closely related site. 18 months and another 1000+ entries later, it is starting to do well. It has taken quite a bit of work to get it ranking where it does, vs my oldest site that just ... is. Without doing anything to it. Its hard to get new sites taken seriously by google these days.

RumpledElf, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  6. KaiContent

KaiContent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I am still working on getting my website noticed...I think i need to do more with facebook and Twitter

KaiContent, Oct 26, 2010 IP