1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Build SEO friendly Website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jacksprrow, Jun 12, 2010.

I want to make my website SEO friendly.............

jacksprrow, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  2. TheCheesePolice

TheCheesePolice Member

Best Answers:
    There's a thread in the SEO section called "all you need to know about SEO." You should read it.

TheCheesePolice, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  3. lebedev9114

lebedev9114 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should check out articles on usability , there are certain web-site structures exist which are ideal for SEO. You can search for some well optimized pages and see how they did it seoworkers.com are doing well in rankings, check out there backlinks in yahoo site explorer, check out there strucutre in Cached ( text-only) and you will have an idea.

lebedev9114, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  4. carleisenstein

carleisenstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Good on-site SEO is generally about three things:

1) Making sure that your site complies with development best practice in terms of structure, code and server configuration.
    2) Making sure that your content is readable by the search engines and is relevant to the terms that your customers are searching for.
    3) Having lots of good content that people would want to link to.

Parts 1&2 are the easy part but need some technical knowledge. Part 3 is the bit that takes the time!

carleisenstein, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  5. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seo friendly website is not hard at all. You need to go where alot of web developers are active creating plugins to help your seo. Why do all the hard work yourself? Wordpress offers some great addons like Headspace,cbnet Ping Optimizer,Seo Slugs and ect.. These plugins helped me get my websites ranked quickly within Google and some are even listed in the number one spot for my target keywords.

scotman, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  6. welljy

welljy Peon

Best Answers:
    You should learn a little about on-page optimization such as pay attention to the structure of site, code and server configuration, creat new contents, write a good title and description for every page.

welljy, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  7. baliseo

baliseo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you built your own website, get w3c to validate yours, if you pass it, then your web is search engine friendly I suppose.

baliseo, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  8. sharoni

sharoni Member

Best Answers:
    Use Wordpress and take advantage of all the great plugins. My favourite is All-in-one-seo-pack.

sharoni, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  9. curtisdawson

curtisdawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    All you have to do is create the domain as your main keyword, then create your pages and posts with you sub keywords, with the keywords in your content as well. Build backlinks to get high page rank.

curtisdawson, Jun 13, 2010 IP