1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build link through blog commenting by disqus platform .

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jan 13, 2017.

Hi,
    I have already completed a disqus profile and posted 10 without link in body contents. Then I have been starting blog commenting with links . It show me detected as a spam . Please help me .How many posts I have to done for posting contents with links and live post.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  2. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any, Disqus links are useless for SEO purposes.
    Best,
    Tedel

Tedel, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  3. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Asifur Rahman Rakib Active Member

Best Answers:
    It`s my client order for link building by disqus blog commenting. Please help me any one for live links.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  4. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will let another forum user reply to that. Still, and let me remark this, Disqus links are useless for SEO. That means they are not link-building.
    I encourage you to stop even trying.

Tedel, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  5. Theo Cecev

Theo Cecev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree with Tedel, those links do not help you with your ranking purposes. If you can't explain that to your client, and you don't really care weather he ranks or not, than you can start building more of those links (since it's his order).

Theo Cecev, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  6. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Best Answers:
    I know about disqus backlinks that don`t help to rank site now days. It`s my backlinks building project. My client have ordered me to build backlinks from disqus platform . Please help me to build links in body contents by blog commenting from disqus platform.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously? Why are you taking on paying clients when you have no idea what you are doing? That is called fraud.

Agent000, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  8. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Use anchor text for the same.

Digvijay Singh, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  9. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No-follow links like Disqus do indirectly help with SEO, by contributing to giving a site having a more natural looking backlink profile (while a do-follow only profile looks suspicious to Google). The most intelligent way to use them is to make helpful, non-spammy looking comments with your link on very high-traffic sites using Disqus (blogs, news sites, etc with 100k+ traffic per month).

The usefulness of the comment can act as clickbait to draw the visitors, while justifying your dropping the link. If even 1% of visitors to a site with 1 million in monthly traffic see your comment and click through, that's 10,000 visitors directly coming to your site, from a lowly no-follow link.

melprise, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  10. rht999999

rht999999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you create backlinks on Disqus, you'll get No-Follow Links but still its useful for SEO Purpose. One thing, Before you create a link on Disqus comments, you must add some trust in their platform.

Start with answer which are asked through comment on Disqus Platform. Replay them with well detailed information. Then you can start adding some links (Naked URL) with their platform.

rht999999, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  11. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Best Answers:
    Yes. The client had hired me for English sites blog commenting .But after hiring me , She told me to do comment from disqus platform.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jan 18, 2017 IP