1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build a webmaster payment system?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Xig, Jun 1, 2006.

I'm starting a project that requires me to pay webmasters a variable amount each month, which changes depending on a system similar to referrals/clicks/links/views/etc. I have two concerns;

Tracking - I need reliable tracking for this stuff, so I pay correct amounts and have full information in case of disputes. And I also need to detect fraud. Unlike Google. Mahah.

Payment - I need to somehow print and mail cheques, or find a method of easily paying people without too much hassle.

Do you know of any software packages that can help me with these? Free or paid. Obviously I can write the system itself, but I'd like some rock-solid off-the-shelf solutions to the administration/payment side of things.

Or have you set up a similar venture, and have some wise words to share?

I look forward to everyone's comments

Xig, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  2. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    Couldn't you use some type of banner ad system?

And chances are that your market will have Paypal so you could potentially sign up with them. And then transfer money that way. (I would make it that they have to have at least XX amount in their account before payment.) And then if they do not have Paypal but want a check, maybe double that amount or 150% of that amount.

Corey Bryant, Jun 1, 2006 IP