1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to bring visitors on your website?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by metalogics, May 26, 2016.

Hi all,

I am looking for your expert opinion on generating backlinks to bring more traffic.

I launched a new web site a 3 weeks ago wppaid.com. It is all about WordPress hosting, themes, plugins, tutorials and guides.

I wrote about 20+ good articles so far but traffic is very less. Only 2-10 visitors are coming daily. I am looking for ways to promote the website.

I am posting my articles on social media pages like FB, Google Plus, Twitter, Linkedin, and Pinterest.

I would really appreciate your suggestions on how to efficiently do marketing.What are the best ways you used for your website promotion?

Thank you in advance!

metalogics, May 26, 2016 IP
  2. clean99

clean99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey your website look great!

1. Have you tried advertising on other internet marketing forums? Put your website in the signature, set up alerts for forum threads about Wordpress and provide helpful answers to people.
    2. Have you tried blog commenting? Read blogs in internet marketing niche and leave useful comments.
    3. Create definite guide...make a post of like 5000+ words about something Wordpress related. People like that kind of stuff and it is more likely to be shared. Straight up ask other bloggers to link to it. If your content is really good then trust me....they will!
    4. Step up your content game. Do research about what other similar websites are blogging about. Find their most shared content and try to improve on it.

I would also suggest doing some readings on nichehacks.com, quicksprout.com, backlinko.com. I'm sure I'm missing many more but those blogs have lots of information on how to promote your niche blog

clean99, May 26, 2016 IP
  3. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I can say, that backlinks are very important for your site traffic!
    A backlink is considered as a quality link if:
    a) It links back to your site with the keyword which you are optimizing for.
    b) The website linking back to yours has the same theme as your website – this means that when your website contains an inbound link from another site, and that site has content related to your website, this inbound link will be considered as more relevant to your website.

JudySlean, May 26, 2016 IP
  4. metalogics

metalogics Member

Best Answers:
    @clean99 Thank you for great tips. I will do it. I just started it and mostly busy with creating contents. Will start marketing on other forum straightaway.

@JudySlean, Thank you. I am learning more about backlinks.

metalogics, May 27, 2016 IP
  5. Yasmine Assif

Yasmine Assif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi all,
    There are many ways to improve visitors or traffic to the website. As we all know more visitors means more business. So, Here are some of the most common ways to improve traffic like : paid search, social media advertising, Pay more attention towards long tail keywords and On page optimization.

Yasmine Assif, May 27, 2016 IP
  6. metalogics

metalogics Member

Best Answers:
    metalogics, May 27, 2016 IP
  7. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are some tips on how to bring more visitors to your website:
    - make your website search engine friendly:
    - word-of-mouth - encourage people to visit your site and tell others about it;
    - write article and find publications that are being read by your target market and submit articles, include a by-line with your site address listed as a resource for more information;
    - advertise for your site in very targeted, traditional and and online media;
    - new content and site re-design are critical.

TomRider, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  8. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It would be better if you join groups related to FB, Twitter, Linked In and promote your content there. Start answering questions to people query, it will build your identity that can help you in business in longer term.

eric_wahlberg, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  9. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon Member

Best Answers:
    You can try traffic exchanges its not good traffic buts its some traffic. Your not going to get many if any conversions from it but like I said its traffic.

geoffrey foggon, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  10. Millie Weaver

Millie Weaver Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you focus to publish your article on high quality (DA 50+)news, business related websites, you can get good number of unique visitor per day.

Millie Weaver, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  11. wordsrank

wordsrank Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Advertise. ...
    2. Get Social. ...
    3. Mix It Up. ...
    4. Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
    5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
    6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
    7. Start Guest Blogging. ...
    8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

wordsrank, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  12. Alma C. Sanborn

Alma C. Sanborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is good to know that you are using social networking sites to post your website but there are many more techniques which helps you to increase the traffic to your website. The strategies you can apply are:-

Advertising is a great way to bring the traffic to your website, this will be social media advertising, paid search and digital advertising which put a great impact of traffic to your website.

Use long tail keywords to promote your website, as it accounts for number of major searches, because targeting long keyword will also result to bring your primary keyword in rank.

Focus on On-page as well as Off-page SEO as both are responsible to increase the traffic and visitors.

Try to make variations in the technique you are using to bring traffic like the content and heading of content should be compelling & appealing. Make your content more attractive so that visitors approach it.

Referral Traffic is effective for traffic, find out the way and learn what type of link will send you lots of referral traffic to your website.

Don't forget the techniques such as Email Marketing; it is very powerful tool in bringing the traffic to your website.

Some technical aspects are also responsible to bring the visitors such as the website should be responsive, fast, the internal linking should be strong, the structure of URL should be good, avoid and remove duplicate content if found in the website.

Search your competitors and analysis the work done by them and build strategies to bring huge visitors to your website.
    These are few techniques you can apply to bring the huge traffic and visitors to your website, it will also responsible to the ranking of your keyword relevant to your website.

Alma C. Sanborn, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  13. Ahsan Arif

Ahsan Arif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To get a high amount of traffic on your website, you can do social media marketing and email marketing

Ahsan Arif, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  14. amzla256

amzla256 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you would like to see this one great article called "SEO Checklist" by Brian Dean: http://backlinko.com/seo-checklist

amzla256, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  15. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep adding good quality contents which are highly getting interested in your visitors to get more traffic to your website.
    Doing Guest posts will also help you to get the search engine traffic to your blog.
    Submit your sites to the directory submission and article submission sites to get more traffic.
    Keep get more social shares.

SEOPearl, Aug 3, 2016 IP
  16. Ryan Mattson

Ryan Mattson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Generating traffic to your website is depend upon your product, target audience and demand for your product. To make successful lead on website, first you have to focus on your niche, content quality and uniqueness. second target your audience via blog commenting and social media circle. Don't shy in asking favor of established gurru.

Ryan Mattson, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  17. Emma Clark

Emma Clark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can improve your traffic through social media advertising and PPC. Share content to face-book, Linkedin and participate in blogger communities or answer questions on Q/A sites.

Emma Clark, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  18. iwttraining

iwttraining Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you wana improve your website traffic share content on social media sites and used some google paid technique like PPC and SMM its also help full for increase your website traffic

iwttraining, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  19. PakRobe

PakRobe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi you can get best and relevant traffic to your site through these method Optimize you Onsite SEO mean Set Meta Title - Description - Keywords - Geo Location and Author tag in head section according to your nature of business. Your Displaying content must be unique and in high quality. Activate Google Analytics - Webmaster and Tag Manager in your site here you just sign up on these Google products they provide you code. Create sitemap and submit into webmaster tool for reading all pages. Set your Local Area Business addresses in Google Schema Method. Verify your Local Business Listing at Google Business by Mapping. Finally Create All social business profile and linked with your site. Remember always follow three steps for attraction 1-Interest Mean i want to buy this Bi Cycle 2-Research But i want to know about it 3- Purchase Branding your place must be best on Internet.

PakRobe, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  20. realrana

realrana Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hope that, seo is one of the most important part of bring visitor in any website. Many people could not complete on page seo as a result her web visitor is low. see a complete seo site here

realrana, Sep 17, 2016 IP