1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to boost my proxy earnings with adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Whitey, Oct 22, 2007.

1. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, great advice, I believe I saved enough money to follow it at this point of my entrepreneurial career :)

baumann93, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  2. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Put a doorway pages on your proxies. Then put the ENTER link and put popunder ad network on it. on it and the visitor entering will set off a pop-under.
    Theres a good one for CPM

Dollar, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  3. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is what I do :) But I have just one doorway page - index page and if anyone is trying to get to a proxy page (directly linked to it), I have code that will redirect him to the doorway page. This way I am making sure that my doorway page gets visited no matter what :)

4. Beachlife

Beachlife Guest

Best Answers:
    Why not think out side the box , not too sound crude but methods unique and not what everyone els does is the key to maxium online profit for the time spent. :)

Beachlife, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  5. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on :) Everyone on the Web is saying that their system is unique outside of the box system and for that reason it is the only real system that makes huge money :) Could you please be more specific and tell us a bit more about your "thinking outside of the box"?

6. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does this use a cookie? Mind sharing the code I would be interested in this.

Dollar, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  7. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is really very difficult to make money with proxies these days as the niche has been smart priced & the CPC is also really horrible.

Red_Virus, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  8. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    You would not want to rely on a cookie with proxy sites. Folks that use proxies frequently have them disabled. The implementation is very simple: when the proxy page is accessed I check if a certain session variable exists. If not then the visitor is sent to the doorway page that sets that session variable, displays all possible ads along with links to proxy pages. PM me if you would like PHP code for this.

9. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Isn't the market flooded with proxies now? Can you still be competitive?

I don't know.

usasportstraining, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  10. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well mine is Proxy Topsite. I actually don't have proxies.. But I recieve traffic from pages up to 40 on Google for some long tail keywords. I imagine some people really hunt in the serps to find one that work for them.

Dollar, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  11. netstratics

netstratics Peon

Best Answers:
    Proxies have such a high churn rate that I don't see how they would ever not be money generators. Proxies get blocked fast and many people don't know how to run them well. To run enough proxies to make decent money requires a healthy investment on the hosting side and this is expensive. You also need to create a ton of proxies which is also expensive (registering domains.) Proxies which are not hosted well or are blocked are effectively invisible to the market.

The proxy space is probably not much more saturated than any other. How many sites do you think are competing for traffic and sales for any given CJ affiliate?

The more painful point of saturation is not the sites themselves but the traffic entry points. Any given keyword might have thousands of competing sites but Google only has so many spots for the front page. I think the most effective point of entry for proxies are newsletters and there don't seem to be too many newsletters around. I can still get gain a ton of new contacts every day.

Proxies can make decent money but that is not a given. Get a good hosting solution and run a lot of them. If you are losing money then move on to something else. Proxies are not a good long term solution. I only use proxies to pay for other things that are more feasible for a real income.

netstratics, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  12. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    even tough market is flooded with proxies most old ones are being blocked and people want new ones...

In my proxy in siggy i earn $7-10/month(site started this month)

I put adsense on index and adbrite on proxifiedpage also one fullpage ad from adbrite...1/each user

Still then adsense at at index page does not get much clicks

I get 100 visits to index and about 1500 to proxified pages daily but proxified pages earn me $.2-$.3 with this traffic and adsense at index about .3/daily. Does this earning is ok as per stats...

sat123, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  13. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the proxy market is flooded at all, in fact your right those "old" proxies should shut down. Becuase they don't work. So what do people do? They go to page 46,90, or even page 200 in the serps to hunt down one that work.. Becuase I am getting traffic daily from thies hunters to my topsite. Off long tail keywords. I think your proxy is only good for so long, that why just buy info domains and after year and it expires, buy a new domain and 301 direct so google updates the URL and you got a new proxy ;)

Dollar, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  14. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    yeah having a network of proxies with .info domains is a nice business.....info also costs $1.19 with godaddy(using a coupon code)

sat123, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  15. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    holy crap, proxies do make good money. Yesterday I made $3.00 off my proxy topsite, Oh thats not alot money. Buts still its just another drip in the bucket to add on..

Dollar, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  16. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not surprised your proxy is making good money even though it is a brand new one.... PR8 proxy... you must be getting hell of the traffic. How did you snatch a PR8 domain?

baumann93, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  17. alfredn

alfredn Peon

Best Answers:
    how do you prevent click-fraud?

alfredn, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  18. edoogg

edoogg Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the best advice I have seen given on a site today.

edoogg, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  19. ColorWP.com

ColorWP.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to earn good money without using AdSense on proxies? Because my account is banned. I already placed BidVertiser on frontpage and proxified pages, but I got only about 5-10 clicks and made $2. And thats not good for 4000 pageviews. Any recommendations?

ColorWP.com, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  20. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    how do you stick ads on proxified pages?
    ANyone with info greatly appreciated :)

(I know now not stick to adsense. But there is alternatives.

Dollar, Oct 30, 2007 IP