1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to block some countries in Blogger ?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by exxist, Oct 31, 2013.

Hi!
    I am looking for ways to block few countries from viewing my blog (or just redirect) because i am feeling not so comfortable when my competitors visits my site 10 times per day and ready to stolen my content and my ideas/expirience. How it's possible to do this in blogger? Seems like blogger don't have such feature by default (like Facebook which allows to block some countries already in settings). But Maybe i can find some html/javascript widget or something else to do such stuff for blogger?
    I will appreciate any of your tips...

exxist, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  2. exxist

exxist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seems like i found that i looking for
    www.myipblocker.com
    The only thing that i dissapoint is that user from blocked country saw my site before redirecting to other...
    Maybe some alternatives to that service?

exxist, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  3. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you're going to ban the whole globe? What's good in that - you won't have anyone visiting your site anymore? You do know that when they see you've blocked their country of residence, they either just fire up a VPN tunnel, or just change their existing one to a new country?

SliceOfLife, Nov 9, 2013 IP