1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to become more successful from a article blog website ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by donsr, Apr 8, 2019.

?

Can we live with a blogging website like a internet marketer / freelancer without regular job ?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no you need a job

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I have a general health article website . it was built with WordPress and it has some organic traffic now but i need to earn more money from this blog . which are all the marketing ideas to boost my website ? i dont know ad-words will be helpful for me . i just want to find a way to earn a passive income from this website . can i live without a job . i mean i am looking to focus completely on my internet article website . i am still doubtful with the passive income . but i need advice's ,suggestion and more ideas from here now . (sorry for english grammer i am not a native english speaker)

donsr, Apr 8, 2019 IP
  2. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try adsense, affiliate marketing, selling health products of your own and etc.

Would have been helpful if you let us know what website it is or at least let us know how much traffic you're getting in a daily/monthly basis.

Many to you might mean few to us or vice versa. Give us the actual stat and the demographic of your traffic so people would be able to assess on how you can monetize your website.

irule272, Apr 8, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  3. THMS

THMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A passive income assumes no real work.
    We do not know what sort of income you are going to want, different countries have different living costs.

Potentially, but it is not going to happen overnight and not without a lot of investment of time, effort and potentially money on someone helping with SEO.

THMS, Apr 8, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  4. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could sell health related equipment's or add affiliate links related to your articles. Getting sponsors would be difficult at a initial stage. Promote your products using facebook, Amazon and other local shopping websites. Start vlogging as well. Sell diet plans or yoga plans as well. If you are a nutritionist or yoga expert or dietitian. You could do a cource as well or hire people around you.

AlphaNine_Vini, Apr 8, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  5. kylewmoore90

kylewmoore90 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start by increasing the domain authority of your website with some link building. That will start ranking your website higher in Google but you'll still be pretty low and not getting more traffic from that. Write some good quality blogs with a specific set of keywords in mind.
    Sponsorships are a way of earning income, for example sponsored posts for other people's link building efforts. Create a page called "write for us" to get more business. People will only start contacting you for sponsored post/guest post places if they deem your website good quality and useful to them.

kylewmoore90, May 15, 2019 IP