1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to become an online traffic seller?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by abidaxperts, Jun 9, 2015.

?

Do you ever purchase online traffic?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
    Hi;
    From some time; frequently heard the term "Online Traffic seller". What does it means? Who is the online traffic seller and how one should become? Is it related to some type of blackhead traffic generation tactic or some think else?

abidaxperts, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There are real traffic sellers, like the ones found on https://buysellads.com/ who sell advertising spaces on their busy websites. Then there are some that sell bot hits using a piece of software that sends fake hits to your websites. And everything in between: G+, Twitter, Facebook traffic sellers. You can find quite a few of those on Fiverr. It's mostly real traffic, but it's not nearly as effective as the buysellads traffic or any other PPC traffic.

qwikad.com, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  3. AlexNeo

AlexNeo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of methods to sell traffic. Let me share two simple methods for webmasters.
    1. Redirect non targeted traffic to traffic buyer. For example, your target audience is from China. Thus any traffic outside of China will be redirect to traffic buyer.
    2. Create an iFrame in your web site. How much traffic you have = how much traffic the buyer have.

AlexNeo, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  4. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In order to become a traffic seller, you
    1. need to have traffic to sell
    2. need to have a buyer to sell it to

syda, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  5. enterprisemind

enterprisemind Member

Best Answers:
    Being a traffic seller comes in many forms. There are those that sell visitors and those that sell clicks. As syda stated, you would 1st need a MASSIVE amount of surplus traffic for sale and a strong advertising campaign to reach buyers. I would recommend creating some strong PBN networks that bring in lots of organic traffic and building a huge list to sell solo ads on.

enterprisemind, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  6. anagaa

anagaa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    I can provide you traffic if you want to resell it!
    I can provide any numbers from 1000 visitots to 2.000.000 visitors!!
    Worldwide traffic no targeting ! And you can also choose the traffic source (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, YouTube)
    Contact me on skype: anagaaserv
    or email me:
    Thank You.

anagaa, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  7. Nonilol

Nonilol Member

Best Answers:
    Consider signing up for a reseller program of a traffic provider, the resell their traffic for a higher price.

Nonilol, Jun 14, 2015 IP