1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to become a successful Idea Buyer in Online Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Auraiya ITS, Sep 26, 2015.

Please suggest some best techniques to become a successful Idea Buyer in Internet Marketing.

Auraiya ITS, Sep 26, 2015 IP
  2. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    You can make an "Idea Buyer" by doing your branding, online marketing and advertising about your services.

deepakrajput, Sep 26, 2015 IP
  3. jdjenkins

jdjenkins Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to find ideas to patent in Internet Marketing?

jdjenkins, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  4. AZ Website Solution

AZ Website Solution Banned

Best Answers:
    Firstly I suggested , if you can one product selling in market so that firstly you can think what about need for client in market?. You can big search in market and take the information after you can made for your product and you can advertising online.

AZ Website Solution, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  5. Motive

Motive Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying ideas is not easy. There's alot involved and often results in having to have proper lawyers/attorneys based in the specific field. Nothing can protect an idea you buy from being stolen , even lawyers. Also, an idea is useless unless you can show execution. Most people who are interested in buying and selling ideas need proper platforms or people to help show the practical side of the idea and the use of application.

Motive, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  6. daveman

daveman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post an ad for ideas wanted, I have seen this done in the past, even before the internet became big. Just the other day I found an ad online by someone that wanted to sell his idea.

The point is people are out there buying and selling ideas, you just need to search for sellers. IMO

daveman, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  7. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest trouble you might face is pricing the idea for buying them. But there are ads out there I have noticed to look for ideas, so start from there.

Mehdi.b, Oct 5, 2015 IP