1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to become a seller on CJ - offering $250 commission - can you assist?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by CAtoNV, Jul 9, 2011.

Here's my conundrum -

CJ has canceled it's accounts in states that have passed the so called 'amazon tax'. CJ, Amazon, Overstock and many affiliates immediately pull the plug on their affiliate programs in those states. See here: http://www.cj.com/internet-tax

A group of us in San Francisco figured out a way to keep those affiliates in business without the affiliate having to move to a friendly state.

We're willing to pay $250 per new member*. It's a win win situation - the new member gets to continue to use CJ, amazon, etc and doesn't have to move. We get a new member and so our costs/member goes down. And CJ gets to keep making sales.

Does anyone have experience packaging products for sale on CJ? Would you want to help me package this one (we'd pay you)? We've SOLD CJ products, but that's a world of difference from creating them.

*Why so much? Because there is significant overhead involved in running our Nevada entity (ie, a full time person in NV, legal, accounting, etc). So for each new member, the cost for all of us decreases.
    SEMrush

CAtoNV, Jul 9, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. frogjy

frogjy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am sorry..
    I don't understand your "new member", new cj seller member? not new cj aff member?

"packaging products for sale on CJ" packaging? collect your datafeed?

frogjy, Jul 12, 2011 IP