1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to be in the fist page for my keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by malcon, Jan 7, 2010.

As the tittle says , I Have selected my keywords carefully for my travel site, but In some of them I have listed in the second page others in the 3 page from I would like to ask to DP expert how to gey with this keywords in the first page in the 1 position or at least in 2 or 3 positions from the first page:eek:

malcon, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  2. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    The simple answer is: get more backlinks and keep adding more quality content to your website, that way you can get in the first page for your chosen keywords.

Traffic-Bug, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  3. Copymoves

Copymoves Guest

Best Answers:
    Study what your competitors do :D Check their PRs, links, content, and whatever important factor that could bring them up on that particular keyword. Then begin doing it also to your site.

Copymoves, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  4. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    do one thing outsource your seo to a professional seo company......................those are giving you a money back guarantee................................

abhijit, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  5. linksroi

linksroi Banned

Best Answers:
    linksroi, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  6. sydzapp

sydzapp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do some good on-page seo, then start building niche-specific or keyword-specific links to the optimized page. Make sure the links are dofollow. There are plenty of ways of building links. Search around the forum and you'll learn.

sydzapp, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  7. malcon

malcon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Friends! I will do all your suggestions and also that copymoves says sound interesting! I will do it! thanks again

malcon, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  8. diamondzul002

diamondzul002 Guest

Best Answers:
    first start with mata tags creation, make good website content and also submission content, make more backlinks, more populatiry, and good PR so automatically u can get good ranking in small small keywords

diamondzul002, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  9. rustyroof

rustyroof Peon

Best Answers:
    Make travel videos and load up their titles descriptions with your researched keywords. Submit them to the major video sites and soon your video will show up on the first page of search results.

rustyroof, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  10. ardi183

ardi183 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest that you focus on building backlinks and then article submission...

ardi183, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  11. d0rhk

d0rhk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality content first. If they get to your site through the SE and realize your content is crap they'll just leave.

Once you get some great solid content on your site, focus more on link building. I would do 1 week of writing content, 1 week link building, keep alternating.

d0rhk, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  12. Camay123

Camay123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On page seo optimisation is the basis. Even if you have good links, crappy content will devalue you in ter of search engines

Camay123, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  13. fransiskus

fransiskus Peon

Best Answers:
    if its a static website, I guess you only need to build a lot of backlinks with your keywords on ancor text and do an on page SEO.

if its dynamic, updating your content frequently and submit it to social bookmarking sites would help a lot :)

fransiskus, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  14. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Keap dioing what you did to reach page 2 and 3 and remember TIME/AGE counts in SEO

w3bmaster, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  15. dushhhhhh

dushhhhhh Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing you may have missed is using these keywords in your page titles. This is THE most important thing for me when it comes to on page SEO. The nearer your keyword is to the start of the page title, the better it will help you SEO wise

dushhhhhh, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  16. skoopo

skoopo Peon

Best Answers:
    Try link exchange with same business websites and put those keywords in anchor text . Aso get one way back link from higher PR websites .

cheers!

Sunny

skoopo, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  17. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Malcon,

Here is some of my suggestion:

- Don't stuff your meta keywords with 20, limit it to 5-6 per page

- Page title character used 124, limit this in 70 with the most preferred keyword phrases

- Reduce image size used and increase load time, use websiteoptimization tool to check where you can save the time.

- There are no 301 permanent redirection made from http://innovatravelperu.com/ to http://www.innovatravelperu.com/ You may lose some of quality backlinks with this method.

- Get DMOZ and Yahoo Directory listed for your website since it is not listed yet.

- Finally, only 77 backlinks found for your website. This is insufficient to get first ranking even in low competitive keywords or keyphrase in Google or other search engine. Get more backlinks following below criteria:
    1. relevant
    2. dofollow
    3. anchored with your preferred keyword
    4. one link from unique domain and unique IP
    5. from low outbound links pages (try to limit up to 20-30 max outbound link per page)
    6. Try to get .edu and .gov dofollow backlinks with anchored keywords from related articles
    7. Backlinks from Peru website or blogs and it is better if related to your industry

atniz, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  18. ruby.mein

ruby.mein Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to do some keyword research if using competitive keywords to lessen the competitors. Then start building QUALITY of back links. Back links helps generate traffic and helps get into top positions.

ruby.mein, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  19. ContentSpooling

ContentSpooling Peon

Best Answers:
    Use your keyword in every link as your anchor text. This can help to improve your ranking.

ContentSpooling, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  20. biglion

biglion Peon

Best Answers:
    Atniz posted some valuable tips there..
    I sugget you to follow his advice

biglion, Jan 10, 2010 IP