1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to be at the top of Google product search engine.

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by albag999, Sep 28, 2010.

I am working for a company at the moment called West Coast Sound and Lighting. They sell DJ equipment online and have a Google base account. Now they are wanting me to get there products on the top page of the product search engine.

Any suggestions will be more than welcome.

THanks

albag999, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  2. Atco_Maart

Atco_Maart Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can definitely get the best results after doing good seo work in product feed as well.. you have to stuff keywords in descriptions of your product as well as title... and the product should be having unique and easily search-able features. then only you can get the best results.

Atco_Maart, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  3. Atco_Maart

Atco_Maart Peon

Best Answers:
    do the onpage and offpage optimization and keyword research and metatag deacriptioin and content optimization.. lots of ways to give your webpage a boost in search...

Atco_Maart, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  4. allanswagger

allanswagger Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friends,

I want to know one thing that what is the time of google update. how to find the google updates.

Thanks

allanswagger, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  5. swiftapp

swiftapp Member

Best Answers:
    My question is it same as as Google local maps and most of the things works like the meta tags and description ?

swiftapp, Feb 9, 2011 IP