1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to attract traffic to the website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by alex.ev, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Beate

Beate Peon

Best Answers:

Beate, Sep 16, 2017 IP
  2. Twotreview

Twotreview Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try our new product conversiongorilla.
    It is an attention bar and has many functions to attract readers and click
    The picture below is some of its features. If you want to find out more about the product than can visit my website

[​IMG]

Twotreview, Sep 18, 2017 IP
  3. harry009

harry009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start Posting on Facebook groups and you will surely get a good amount of traffic.

harry009, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to be active on social media and try to become an authority .Use fb groups and build also a facebook groups ,be active replying in twitter tweets instagram, google plus .Try to create videos related to your niche and recomend to people your services

Spartan14, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  5. freddyshelton

freddyshelton Peon

Best Answers:
    SMS marketing is the best platform to introduce, attract traffic and aware your new business to the customers by adding shorten-links in text message services. As the open rate is higher than the other marketing strategies.

freddyshelton, Sep 26, 2017 IP
  6. HarrisonDaniel

HarrisonDaniel Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Have you tried joining, and becoming an active member in social media groups that are in the same field? Think of it as similar to a forum, you don't want to be seen as a spammer or someone whose comments are worthless, but there is likely a larger community/communities of people operation in the same field and already sharing ideas/information.

Link to your company in your personal profiles so the naturally curious can find your website. Don't kid yourself - they're out there. How often do you get a message from LinkedIn letting you know that someone has looked at your profile.

Over time, be more direct in how you mention your company just always be sure that the timing and context are relevant.

Think 6 degrees of separation... people know people, you don't need to reach everyone at once.

HarrisonDaniel, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  7. brianamb

brianamb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like everyone said. Content Marketing. Have a HIGH quality blog with educational content (or evaluation, depends on your product). Also, email sign ups, social media, etc. In my opinion though, the most important thing is whatever you do, make sure that it all works together. Your social should have a purpose. Blog should have a purpose. Everything. Don't just shoot random bullets hoping it will hit someone's leg. Shoot for the head.

brianamb, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  8. thirdeyeblind82

thirdeyeblind82 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, there's no easy and quick solution. Content marketing needs time to create results.
    I would start posting on forums related to your niche, facebook groups, linkedin groups, Reddit threads...

And I don't mean spamming your articles there, but genuinely help people in those communities. If you have a link to your website in your profile or signature, sooner or later people will start checking it and hopefully sharing your articles.

thirdeyeblind82, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  9. Michal23

Michal23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if paid traffic in financial niche can be cheap. Or is it just me?

I'd suggest posting expert articles to gain not only traffic but also trust.

Michal23, Oct 2, 2017 IP