1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Attract Potential Clients

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by SocialMediaFan, Dec 6, 2012.

I currently work on social media marketing campaigns for a couple of clients. I was wondering what they best way would be to attract new clients to use my services. I know there is a lot of competition out there and it is difficult to differentiate yourself from others. What would be the best way to do this? Would it be to try and find companies and target them individually or try to create a brand with a big following to get yourself heard?Any ideas are welcomed :)

SocialMediaFan, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  2. Anastasiya1989

Anastasiya1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Analyze your strengths and weaknesses, check what your competitors have. Try to be different. Offer your clients all the most up-to-date services. Use modern marketing tools ( internet marketing, mobile marketing), create a mobile website or mobile app, develop communities on social networks – try to interact and engage.

Anastasiya1989, Dec 11, 2012 IP
    SocialMediaFan likes this.
  3. SocialMediaFan

SocialMediaFan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your response. Many other companies use the same strategies however they seem to work. It is difficult to find something different which could work however it is an interesting challenge.

SocialMediaFan, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  4. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Being unique makes a big difference when it comes to attract clients to hire your services. Price and quality of service also helps to set you apart from the other ones.

Projecting a image of authority in your niche or market has a heavy weight when it comes to be chosen from the others around you.

I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  5. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    study their business and make proposal as per that it sound they get profit at end of day then they response you :)

newlogo, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  6. pixelperks.com

pixelperks.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless you are offering something a little unique, you will need the numbers to draw them in. Consider what you can offer as a "perk" for their business. I just launched a similar business and it takes some good connections just to get the ball rolling.

pixelperks.com, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  7. aixporter

aixporter Peon

Best Answers:
    Unique content is probably the most important aspect of grabbing interest from clients. If you are news site for example, why would someone choose your site over CNN? I would say if you focused on a certain rumor-mill / aspect, you can easily grab the attention of your target audience.

aixporter, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  8. SocialMediaFan

SocialMediaFan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for all the responses guys. I agree with the need to be unique, however, what unique things can an online marketing agency offer to set it apart from others? I agree with the idea of studying a business you want to work with before you make contact to make yourself look ready to start a project and trustworthy.

SocialMediaFan, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  9. tahoecale

tahoecale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Provide good content and your following will grow basically automatically. But even if you have the best content to get it started is the hard part.... if no one can find you no one will see you.... You need to be on all the social sites, facebook, twitter, ect..ect.. You need to be active on forums, blogs, ect.. get your name out there give people a way to find it...

tahoecale, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  10. MultimediaGroupe

MultimediaGroupe Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been in business for 17 years and doing very well. I know what works and what doesn't work. You have to market pretty much anyone that is looking for your business. If that means target marketing to just regualar marketing just to spread the word. Feel free to contact me via my website here... socialmediaportal.net

MultimediaGroupe, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  11. SocialMediaFan

SocialMediaFan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice

SocialMediaFan, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  12. Dkhost

Dkhost Peon

Best Answers:
    every day try getting some new ideas and keep implementing that the way you speak is the way it defines your personality try adopting different skills to promote your business which automatically attracts potential customers

Dkhost, Dec 20, 2012 IP