1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to approve google adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by livewebtv, Feb 5, 2014.

hi
    Recently i started job portal website mnrjobs.com.but my website is publishing on jobs. i have gathering jobs in different companies website and place to my website. but recently i read google policy in this copy content is not accepted.but my doubt is job portal is. qualification, job description, job roles, i cant change qualification, job description, job roles because it important to job seekers. so plz help me how to process for adsense approve

livewebtv, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, we will call them and tell them it is ok for you. Your ads should be running within 24 hours.

indyonline, Feb 5, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to write quality, original content. Google is not going to accept sites or blogs with duplicate content.

danasurvey, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You will probably never get approved by Adsense for that site. You just scraping content which is against Adsense policy!

Agent000, Feb 7, 2014 IP