1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to approve Adsense in my blog ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Surendra Chauhan, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know that? Have you even looked at the OP's site?

Agent000, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  2. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Last two years ago, My blogs were rejected for 6 or 7 times, I can't remember the exactly figures of be denied by adSense.

Every time when I got e-mail saying "NO" to my blogs. I don't know what was the right points that I had to improve.

Since I searched from SE finding how to do for getting approval for my blogs. Things, I had done were:
    1. Writing more articles
    2. Contents go the same direction. I mean what was the blog focus on
    3. And pure data

Google delete my around 25 blogs even I got the Adsense a/c. But he said "contents are duplicated", " Too many affiliate links",

Therefore, write articles by yourself is very best way for both adSense consideration and long life of your blogs...

Michael Leng, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  3. errabbaa

errabbaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyway, to the method.

STEPS

• 1.Open a new blogger .com account with a new email address.
    • 2.Fill out all your profile info (I honestly don’t know if this actually matters or not but hey I read that it does on other sites and put your name on it that will kinda match the one you will use when you open your adsense account under your name)
    • 3. Make a post, BUT BACK DATE IT to something like 2010, make it at least 500-600 words on whatever your site is gonna be about
    • 4.Make around other 3-4 posts each 500-600 words for 2010 diff dates.
    • 5. Same thing but with 2011 and now go to “google advanced image search” and look up for pictures in your niche but make sure to check on usage rights to “free to use or share” (you wanna do everything right in google’s eyes) and put some pictures on every other post.
    • 6. Make about 6-7 more posts for 2012 same thing, choose random dates to make it look like you’ve been writing in it for months.
    • 7. Use one their blogger templates for design and aim for something minimalistic not too distracting.
    • 8. Apply for google Adsense!!
    • 9. Watch as you get your email telling you they half approved you blahblah, next step is logging into your new adsense account and just connecting it with your blogger so they can approve you completely.
    I tried this few weeks ago and I now enjoy an adsense account so it’s current.

errabbaa, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  4. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure... let me read the OP again XD

monkeye, Oct 6, 2013 IP