1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to answer “Tell me about your self”?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rasel111, Jul 23, 2016.

I grew up in a small Bangladeshi town in Satkhira. When was in school,I loved playing with computers.My friend and I event tried to create our own software program,but we didn’t have enough knowledge at that time. when I finished my high school, I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I only knew I wanted to work in a big company, but that was all.I saw a lot of ads for engineering school and thought it could help me decide what career I wanted and then get a good job. So I enrolled in engineering program.

During that time I wrote lot of articles, blogs, website contents, technical reviews, product reviews,software analysis and manuals, website reviews and It market analysis. Not only that but also arranged several public seminars and It workshop as well.

After completing my graduation at 2011 and i decided to continue a career in marketing because I realized that marketing is form of communication .To learn more about software and IT,I worked at several companies on several different projects. It was fascinating .The thing I learned helped me advance and become a project manager in a big group of company. Simultaneously I started to build my own IT company AIO TECHNOLOGIES, operating in USA , Canada and Bangladesh.As i already told that I inherited entrepreneurship.

The message of that engineering school ads convinced me to take action. It helped me to arrive where i am today. That's why i'm excited about the possibility to work with global market. I want to show how get financial freedom to make life easier. The right ads with right message can make a difference. I want to be a part of that.

rasel111, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  2. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think ypu should be completely honest and straight forward,because from what I read I think you have nothing to worry about,good luck!

Froggys, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  3. MrPrinson

MrPrinson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well done mate, sound exacting.!

MrPrinson, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  4. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    good job.

seoaceindia, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  5. Robert_Tam

Robert_Tam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like what I've just read. Good luck!

Robert_Tam, Aug 2, 2016 IP
    rasel111 likes this.
  6. believeall

believeall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You sound very intelligent

believeall, Aug 2, 2016 IP
    rasel111 likes this.
  7. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You go fully honest if they accept you okay if not at least they didn't accept false you.

StSignal, Aug 2, 2016 IP
    rasel111 likes this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that this is a good start in that you cover your motivation and relevant actions to achieving your career goals. But, for a wide-ranging question as you pose, the interviewer may also be looking for:

1. A bit more about, you professionally: What specialized skills, if any, can you bring to the employer? Why are you switching from running your own company to working in a department of a large company? What makes you think that you can succeed in such a big transition? Where do you see yourself in your career in five years?

2. A bit about you, personally: hobbies, sports, volunteer activities, etc. Family, if you are comfortable doing so.

Again, for a broad question like this, you want to give a bigger picture view of you addressing the most important points, professionally and personally.

jrbiz, Aug 2, 2016 IP
    rasel111 likes this.