1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

How to add RSS Feed to my Blog?

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by mini_m, Dec 11, 2006.

I'm really confused about this RSS feed procedure; In some places I see that you need to create an XML document, on other websites they provide you with a ready made script that you just add on the website and not sure where to start.

Could someone please explain me or link me to an article about how to go on about adding an RSS feed to my blog (in the signature). I'm using blogger beta, would I need to just add a page element with the RSS feed in? Or how else?

Edit: Also, I believe blogger offers this "Atom" which from my understanding is similar to RSS? Well, I linked it to my "Recent Blog" link on these forums and the title shows alright but it takes you to an XML page if you click on it, not to the actual article.

mini_m, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  2. Monty

Monty Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't need adding a RSS feed. You blog is hosted on blogspot, there is already a feed.

Monty, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  3. sar420

sar420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you mean the kind of rss button and email subscription button on my blog's sidebar:

digital-filmmaking.blogspot.com

then please pm me. I'l let you know the procedure

sar420, Dec 14, 2006 IP
  4. ramakrishna p

ramakrishna p Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Similar Problem here. Click my Recent Blog link. The result is strange. Recently I too converted to Blogger beta since then I had this strange problem. Before that everything was fine. Looking for help.:confused:

ramakrishna p, Dec 14, 2006 IP
  5. sar420

sar420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    replied to your pm...:)

sar420, Dec 16, 2006 IP