1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add my adsence code on phpbb3 forum , i m stucked on this point.

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by vaibhavmeswani, Jan 30, 2009.

Friends and seniors i have started a free forum and the link is http://kandivali.atfreeforum.com/forum.html

My problem is i am not able to create catagory in this forum and second thing is how to get my adsence code on the area u see google ads there ,.. i am not getting how to add my adsence

Please help me...
    SEMrush

vaibhavmeswani, Jan 30, 2009 IP
    SEMrush
  2. momi

momi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why you cannot creat category in your forum. It is very easy. just make a new forum and select type as "Category". But rembember that you cannot see your category until you make a forum in it. So, when you make a category in it, also make another forum in that category otherwise you won't be able to see it.

you can add adsense codes in your forum by editing templates. If you can give me your forum admin access, I can do it for you for free :D

momi, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  3. kailash

kailash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you receiving any error while creating a category? Also if it is free forum hosting then make sure they allow to use you adsense code. You can edit the adsense code from header (overall_header.htm) and footer template (overall_footer.htm) which in in your prosilver folder. You will need to purge the cache once you make the changes from your admin panel.

Kailash

kailash, Jan 31, 2009 IP