1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add links to navigation bar?

Discussion in 'XenForo' started by WebDev Solutions, Mar 12, 2015.

Hi,

We are looking to add a link to our account upgrades into the navigation bar, as pictured below. We want it to appear alongside the links Forums Shoutbox Football Betting Games Store

Can anybody please advise me?

Attached Files:

WebDev Solutions, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  2. KillaKeith

KillaKeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this a node inside of XF? Or an external page? It can be done differently depending on which.

If you want to add a node as a menu item read this:
    https://xenforo.com/community/threads/i-would-like-to-add-a-drop-down-navbar-menu-that-links-to-xenforo-pages-on-my-site.53565/
    Code (markup):
    If you want to add an external link, you will have to do a template edit and add it manually. Go to the 'navigation' template and find the 'extra tabs' comment. Add this code before:
    <li class="navTab PopupClosed"><a href="YOUR_LINK" class="navLink">MENU_LINK_TEXT</a></li>
    Code (markup):

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    KillaKeith, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The cleanest way would be to make an addon that uses the navigation_tabs event listener since that's exactly what it's for.

digitalpoint, Mar 13, 2015 IP