1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add Custom form in Joomla article section

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by sathishb, Dec 27, 2011.

Hi Friends,

I need to add some custom fields in a article section. I have tried some modules but that's not working. Please help.

Thanks,
    sathish b

sathishb, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  2. mediaguru

mediaguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you want to add fields to the content or add a form which is shown in the content section?

mediaguru, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  3. lamvt

lamvt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use Joomla Form component with Plugin, so easy to add it to your contents
    form like: faciform, beezing form...
    goodluck

lamvt, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  4. bugs810

bugs810 Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually use breezing forms, and rs forms pro. They both have plugins that will allow you to insert a form that you create into the article with a simple short code. ( ie. [rsform 2] ) You can also create a form the old fashion way and place it into the article, but you have to change some settings in Joomla first or Joomla will remove the "Action" from the form. If you wanted to place a module into your content area that can be done also. Just create a module and give it a position name that does not exist such as mynewposition, and then insert the following short code into your content area {loadposition mynewposition} and the module code will be loaded where you placed the short code.

bugs810, Jan 5, 2012 IP