1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Add Credit Card Payment Option To Website?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by JemsRoker, May 2, 2010.

I need help or your suggestion for doing this. What are the processes for adding payment system by master card or debit card in a website? I mainly want it for online hotels booking and online car rental. I have credit/debit cart to take payments. People will not redirect to from my site to paypal or other site to complete the payment. I want everything will be done from my site. Is there anybody please teach me how to add credit card payments, directly from my site, they will enter their credit card details and pay.

JemsRoker, May 2, 2010 IP
  2. ceaseer

ceaseer Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no way to keep customers on your site when paying unless you are processing the card information yourself. If this is the case simply create a form to collect the data and process the card numbers through your terminal.

ceaseer, May 2, 2010 IP
  3. johns123

johns123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal is the simplest way to collect or payment online from your website, so just register in paypal and get your pin number.

johns123, May 2, 2010 IP
  4. JemsRoker

JemsRoker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Dear my direction is clear. I do not want to redirect to paypal. I want everything will be done from my site. I also have master card and debit or credit card. Thanks for your kind information. If any one know the process please give me the process A-Z.

JemsRoker, May 3, 2010 IP
  5. JemsRoker

JemsRoker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Dear my direction is clear. I do not want to redirect to paypal. I want everything will be done from my site. I also have master card and debit or credit card. Thanks for your kind information. If any one know the process please give me the process A-Z.

JemsRoker, May 3, 2010 IP
  6. Swaggar

Swaggar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will need a merchant account. CDGCommerce is great for that or you can use Paypal Website Payments PRO. You will collect their credit card details directly from your site and post it behind the scenes to paypal....client stays on your site. Downside: These methods costs money per month and the paypal pro option is $30 a month.

Swaggar, May 3, 2010 IP
  7. rajendradhakal

rajendradhakal Peon

Best Answers:
    you should purchase to get links with paypal sites like 2co, paypal. you can keep links and these links drives your customer to their links and they measures your products cost and they check their amount on creditcards too

rajendradhakal, May 8, 2010 IP
  8. webcrazy

webcrazy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi It depends you need an internal payment gateway or you want to recieve payment through external payment gateway by paypal kindly tell me you requirement so i can guide you more well. thanks

webcrazy, May 9, 2010 IP
  9. JemsRoker

JemsRoker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, all given suggestions helping me a lot.

JemsRoker, Sep 18, 2010 IP