1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add background images to .pdf files?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by casholamaker, Sep 24, 2010.

hello
    I'd like to add a lightly faded image to the background of all my pages in my .pdf file report. Can anyone please explain the easiest way to do this. thank you
    T

casholamaker, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  2. Spokane Web Designer

Spokane Web Designer Peon

Best Answers:
    use the watermark option in Adobe. If you dont have the program to author adobe PDF's you can set it up in a word doc and then get the free export plugin to render it as a PDF.

Spokane Web Designer, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  3. Vigorcat

Vigorcat Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can also use a pdf editing program to add image to pdf file directly at expect positions of all pages. You can change the size of it by dragging the border, multiple images you can add as you want. And this is only one aspect of the program to enable you to edit pdf files. Many other tools help you adjust content in necessary.

Vigorcat, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  4. Vigorcat

Vigorcat Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can also use a pdf editing program toadd image to pdf file directly at expect positions of all pages. You can change the size of it by dragging the border, multiple images you can add as you want. And this is only one aspect of the program to enable you to edit pdf files. Many other tools help you adjust content in necessary.

Vigorcat, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  5. mrbrown123

mrbrown123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    give me the image here and i do now for you to add ;)

mrbrown123, Apr 8, 2015 IP